ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! Official Eagles - Patriots S. B. game thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
last game of the season.

it's been a hell of a ride for Eagles fans, for the city of Philadelphia, and for the expanded metropolitan area in suburban Philadelphia, South Jersey, and Northern Delaware.

the Patriots are a formidable opponent, and their coach, QB, and franchise have a lot of experience in games of this magnitude. I salute them for making it to the Super Bowl.

I'll try to contribute to this thread during the game, but I may be otherwise occupied celebrating, cursing, or worrying.

We Are Not Done -- Yet

Now, Eagles, Now

Here's hoping that Birds fans have lots of reason to be singing their fight song, Fly, Eagles, Fly

sluggo, I saw that you posted your thread. Here's hoping that Wiz plays, and your prediction is correct.

last game of the season.

it's been a hell of a ride for Eagles fans, for the city of Philadelphia, and for the expanded metropolitan area in suburban Philadelphia, South Jersey, and Northern Delaware.

the Patriots are a formidable opponent, and their coach, QB, and franchise have a lot of experience in games of this magnitude. I salute them for making it to the Super Bowl.

I'll try to contribute to this thread during the game, but I may be otherwise occupied celebrating, cursing, or worrying.

We Are Not Done -- Yet

Now, Eagles, Now

Here's hoping that Birds fans have lots of reason to be singing their fight song, Fly, Eagles, Fly

sluggo, I saw that you posted your thread. Here's hoping that Wiz plays, and your prediction is correct.
Hopeful you changed the title!! Don't want to ruin our luck!!! Lol!!
Lots of Eagles fans here in Huntington WV. Why? Vinnie Curry me ? I loved Tom Woodeschivk (sp) and Big Bob Brown !!!

giphy.gif

Philadelphia%20Eagles%20Flag.gif

Last edited:
The Lehigh Valley is Eagles gaga. Been here my whole life and never saw this much enthusiasm. Hope they win. By the way, this is the 52nd Super Bowl I will be watching.

Reactions: ralphster
What’s the over/under on number of plays before someone complains about NE getting all the calls?

Reactions: Nitwit97
Good luck to all.
1. Gene hot dog referee. Almost forgot to have Eagles make a call on coin toss.
2. Pink did a nice job on Anthem. Could have ditched gum sooner.

Nice opening drive by the Birds, though they had to settle for the FG. Birds get on the board 1st, 3-0.

I've heard more RPO references in the first quarter of this SB than all SBs combined.

Hmmm, nice to see this is no longer considered the gimmick that won't work in the NFL.;)

Nice drive by the Eagles, but they should have gotten the touchdown. An inopportune penalty likely cost them six.

Nice drive by the Eagles, but they should have gotten the touchdown. An inopportune penalty likely cost them six.

This ^^^^. They can not make stupid penalties like Ertz did in the red zone. At the end of the game those lost 4 points may be huge.

3-3. Hogan with two catches on the Hatetriots' opening drive, one for 28 yards.

Patriots carved the Birds D to pieces on their opening drive, but the Birds D got tough in the red zone, and held NE to a FG. 3-3.

Alshon Jeffrey with a long pass for a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pass by Foles!

With the PAT, it will be 10-3, Birds!!!!!!!!

Missed extra point. :mad: They can not leave these points on the field against New England.

ADVERTISEMENT