ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Birds - Buccaneers game thread

PAYWALL. o_O

So why aren’t the Iggles using Sanders? Is he turrible?
Mentioned this a couple of times - I don’t think the new coaching staff likes Miles and prefers the rookie RB. He made a couple of big mistakes last week, too.

Aikman about the Iggles: “I didn’t think they could play worse than they did on Sunday, but they’re doin’ it.”

One of the worst Offensive halfs I have seen.. Sanders with only two touches. Hurts just doesn't have it right now.

PAYWALL. o_O

So why aren’t the Iggles using Sanders? Is he turrible?
The coaching staff has no idea how to execute an effective offense. At least sanders is not getting and mileage on him. He’ll be heathy for his next contract.

This is the worst Eagles defense I’ve seen in my lifetime. And the offense doesn’t help. When is Howie going to learn you need at least one good LB.

The coaching staff has no idea how to execute an effective offense. At least sanders is not getting and mileage on him. He’ll be heathy for his next contract.
Marlon Mack looks like a name everyone wants.. KC, NE, SF has all called about him, I wonder if teams will start to ask about Miles. I would love to see him on NE or Rams.

To bad teams don’t make a good one. This would be a toss up.
A bad team don't beat Buffalo.. Steelers lost 3 games, but 2 were totally due to injuries like Watt, Johnson, Haden, and the 3rd they got screwed by a call on a blocked FG.

I am not saying Steelers are great, but they are much better then Philly on both sides of the ball, not even close to fair.

The Bucs are simply pushing the Iggles around.
A bad team don't beat Buffalo.. Steelers lost 3 games, but 2 were totally due to injuries like Watt, Johnson, Haden, and the 3rd they got screwed by a call on a blocked FG.

I am not saying Steelers are great, but they are much better then Philly on both sides of the ball, not even close to fair.
You may be right. Eagles have nothing, can’t cover and can’t tackle.

Siriani needs to take notes. He’s being shown how important an running game is.

Admittedly don't follow the Eagles, but based on watching games such as this why don't they hand off to Sanders more frequently? The announcers said he had only 1 carry in the first half?

That was a taunting penalty? Of course, we don’t know what he said.

The Eagles of the early 70s have returned. This team is just lacking everywhere. I have real concerns that the you g coaching staff is not ready for this job. I never thought Hurts is a guy that can win consistently in the league. This will be a long rebuild and I have no confidence in Howie.

I got to watch some of the game on my computer, per Southwest's free wifi service. Alas, it buffered as the Birds were driving toward their 1st score. By the time I got things back, the Bucs were just about to score their 2nd TD. The 1st half was pretty ugly for the Birds.

I watched a small bit of the 2nd half. Then I had to shut the computer off as the plane was about to start its landing descent. I did get a text update from one of my kids when I landed that it was 28-14, Bucs. I thought I might stand a shot at catching the end of the game, but between baggage claim, taking a taxi to the hotel, then checking in, by the time I got in the room, turned on the TV, and found FOX, they were at the end of wrapping up the broadcast.

Sounds as though the Birds made a bit of a game of it at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT