ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! Birds - Panthers Game Thread

With McCaffrey out tomorrow, the Eagles may catch a break and have a shot at stealing a win. It certainly may slow the Panthers on offense and allow the Eagles to stay close if they play well.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Ok what is Lane Johnson personal issue?? I think he must be drying out some on place

Reactions: whart
I give you guys credit. The Eagles are clearly not very good but you guys watch like your life depends on it.

BTW so many of yesterday’s CFB games were amazing. Hard to fathom NFL games have the same level of passion and excitement.

• Sad
Reactions: Lion8286
This Eagles team lacks any and all discipline. 4 TDs called back by penalties in their last 4 quarters of play. SMH.

This coaching staff continues to underwhelm.

Reactions: sluggo72
Note that Carolina did not have their TD nullified by a penalty. There’s a lesson there for the Eagles.

I might be imagining things but I don’t think the Eagles coaching staff likes Miles Sanders. I think they like the rookie more.

I might be imagining things but I don’t think the Eagles coaching staff likes Miles Sanders. I think they like the rookie more.
There’s been a growing amount of Philly media speculation on this. I think the staff sees a split situation, but the RPO skews things. It feels like Hurts opts to pass far more than one would expect. There are likely schemes they’re seeing from defenses that contribute to that.

There’s been a growing amount of Philly media speculation on this. I think the staff sees a split situation, but the RPO skews things. It feels like Hurts opts to pass far more than one would expect. There are likely schemes they’re seeing from defenses that contribute to that.
If you were defending the EAgles who would you rather take away? Sanders or Hurts ?!

This offense is just brutal today. Hurts is averaging well under 2 yards per attempt.

Another stupid penalty by Alex Singleton. They had Carolina for a huge loss and committed a dumb personal foul.

Bad team this year.

It’s time to turn this one off. They’re off the rails, I’m afraid.

The staff came in with the exact game plan used last week and Carolina has been all over it. They just can’t adjust in games.

Philly has more penalty yards than total yards this half. There’s nothing to suggest they can come back from 12 down.

They're just a hot mess now. Last week's offense feels like an aberration now, but Panthers are much better defensively than KC. It is frustrating with the rush attack - only 5 attempts vs 24 passes. There doesnt seem to be any love for Sanders on the Eagles anymore, although he has 3 of the 5.

I dont know really what to make of Sirianni's offense, because they're hot and cold every other week.

They're just a hot mess now. Last week's offense feels like an aberration now, but Panthers are much better defensively than KC. It is frustrating with the rush attack - only 5 attempts vs 24 passes. There doesnt seem to be any love for Sanders on the Eagles anymore, although he has 3 of the 5.

I dont know really what to make of Sirianni's offense, because they're hot and cold every other week.
I think a lot is put in Hurts’ control. That doesn’t seem to be a great thing right now as the kid develops.

We have a close ballgame now.
You saw a Carolina drive coming, but the Eagles forced a long FG. 18-13 Carolina. An Eagles TD could win it.

This is where that nullified TD looks large. Those 4 points would open options late.

Eagles block a punt!!! 1st down Eagles at the Carolina 27. Greg Olsen is so muted given what just happened.

Hurts is an interesting player. He’s awful for long stretches and then does something like that on the successful 2 point try.

Reactions: LionsandBear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT