ADVERTISEMENT

The Steelers have signed Baltimore ILB Patrick Queen.

OKLionFan

Dec 18, 2021

Three years $41 Mil. This looks like another savvy move by Omar Khan. His third in as many days to fix positions of need.

Three years $41 Mil. This looks like another savvy move by Omar Khan. His third in as many days to fix positions of need.
Queen will be a massive positive addition. Tremendous player.

Just like with Flemming. When they sign on they are actually on the new team.
I understand the concept. It’s the part where the guys who play for the Ravens suck because they play for the Ravens. Then they switch teams and now they are automatically headed to Canton. That’s the part I don’t get. The ultimate is Lamar Jackson. Most of you guys would faint if the Steelers could somehow get him. Maybe Russ will do it for you.

I understand the concept. It’s the part where the guys who play for the Ravens suck because they play for the Ravens. Then they switch teams and now they are automatically headed to Canton. That’s the part I don’t get. The ultimate is Lamar Jackson. Most of you guys would faint if the Steelers could somehow get him. Maybe Russ will do it for you.
Personally, I wouldn't want Jackson because I like a pass first QB, not one that only seems to win when he runs. But that's just me.

It's the same concept as drafting OSU or UM players and having them help the NFL team you root for. Once they put on the uniform they are that team's player. Have to get used to this in the current NFL free agency environmment. And it's the same in the current NCAA NIL free agency.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Lamar's career win percentage against the Steelers is 33%. We like him better right where he is, thank you.

I am not sure that the Steelers/Ravens rivalry have that tenor. It has always seemed more respectful than the Bengals/Steelers. The Bengals with Pac Man and Burfict thought they could prove themselves tougher by being the dirtiest team. There didn't seem to be any respect in that rivalry.

Lamar's career win percentage against the Steelers is 33%. We like him better right where he is, thank you.
Yes of course you do. I’d take Kenny P any day of the week over a 2 time MVP. The whole rest of the world marvels at Lamar Jackson. But Yinzers have the real inside knowledge. And now they’re going to the Super Bowl with Kenny P and Patrick Queen! It’s going to be epic!

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Lamar sucks...the Ravens have a lot of other great players including Kyle Hamilton and Mark Andrews. Ed Reed is my favorite safety of all time. It has nothing to do with the jersey. Lamar is a choke artist and overrated.

Yes of course you do. I’d take Kenny P any day of the week over a 2 time MVP. The whole rest of the world marvels at Lamar Jackson. But Yinzers have the real inside knowledge. And now they’re going to the Super Bowl with Kenny P and Patrick Queen! It’s going to be epic!
^^^^^I will have what he is having!*^^^^

Get a job.
When I prove you wrong I need to get a second job?
Lamar is garbage--Ravens have a lot of great players. Queen is an upgrade for the Steelers but not close to as good as Roquan. Thankfully for the Steelers Lamar can't beat them and will always flop even when the Steelers have arguably the worst QB in the league stating (Pickett)

When I prove you wrong I need to get a second job?
Lamar is garbage--Ravens have a lot of great players. Queen is an upgrade for the Steelers but not close to as good as Roquan. Thankfully for the Steelers Lamar can't beat them and will always flop even when the Steelers have arguably the worst QB in the league stating (Pickett)
“Lamar is garbage” Are you OK, buddy? I’m starting to worry about you. Did you fall and hit your head or something?

Well he's sure not the MVP of the Steelers-Ravens games if his win percentage is 33%. So it's a losing battle to brag him up to Steelers fans. Period.

Reactions: bison13 and royboy
Hardly. What has a Jackson-led team ever done? Zip.

Reactions: bison13
Hardly. What has a Jackson-led team ever done? Zip.
Texans Destroyed twice.
Lions. Blowout.
49ers. Dismantled.
Dolphins. Embarrassed.

And now adding Derrick Henry we’re really going to stink it up, right? But don’t worry, with Tomlin coaching the Steelers have a good shot at going .500 again. So you got that going for you.

Texans Destroyed twice.
Lions. Blowout.
49ers. Dismantled.
Dolphins. Embarrassed.

And now adding Derrick Henry we’re really going to stink it up, right? But don’t worry, with Tomlin coaching the Steelers have a good shot at going .500 again. So you got that going for you.
They won regular season games then lost a playoff game at home. At least the beat a rookie QB in the playoffs...impressive.

Texans Destroyed twice.
Lions. Blowout.
49ers. Dismantled.
Dolphins. Embarrassed.

17 games. Won’t go .500. To do so would include a playoff win….first in eight years…….ain’t happening.

Although I placed my license on inactive status I am still a CPA. I just don’t practice any more. It’s kind of like being a Marine.
I'm not sure I ever heard that comparison. Once a CPA always a CPA. Semper Fi.

I am an engineer and when I can finally let my license expire, I will cease to be an engineer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT