ADVERTISEMENT

Cody Chittum Flips Commitment From Iowa

Did Ira ever pay off his commitment for the baseball field? I heard a rumor that he didn't. No factual info tho.

You’re telling me *this* person isn’t a very high character guy! Whomst could’ve known?!? View attachment 451
The article and video for reference. The Ferrari's lead recruiter and mentor

Big Bob Bloomberg Article and Video Link

https://www.bloomberg.com/bbg-gfx/v...81v4uk4aeas7726as1g/sotmonarch0207__1920.webm

EDIT: In the article, scroll down to the bottom and watch the video (Zoom video) of the Lawyer for Monarch ripping the tenants. The guy makes Saul Goodman look like an angel

Also, John Oliver video of him ripping Bob on his TV show. Start at the 6:00 mark for fun
John Oliver Video with Bob as the punching bag

Last edited:
I don’t know much about Bob, but I won’t fault the guy for squeezing out as much as he could for his business. Perhaps he could have tempered his enthusiasm, but even then I’m not sure who the audience is/was. Renters have options. Double up, move in with family, etc. The tenant’s job is to get as low a rate as possible. The landlord the opposite.

I don’t know much about Bob, but I won’t fault the guy for squeezing out as much as he could for his business. Perhaps he could have tempered his enthusiasm, but even then I’m not sure who the audience is/was. Renters have options. Double up, move in with family, etc. The tenant’s job is to get as low a rate as possible. The landlord the opposite.
Counterpoint: The tenant’s “job” is to have a roof over their head and the landlord’s “job” is to provide housing for people who need somewhere to live.

I have a few rental properties. I had a family fall on hard times during the pandemic. I decreased their rent to what they could afford until they got back on their feet. Definitely not our job to get the highest rate possible.

I have a few rental properties. I had a family fall on hard times during the pandemic. I decreased their rent to what they could afford until they got back on their feet. Definitely not our job to get the highest rate possible.
Unfortunately, people like you are few and far between. Could definitely use more people like you in the world, people with compassion.

Unfortunately, people like you are few and far between. Could definitely use more people like you in the world, people with compassion.
I think that many of the smaller rental people/companies actually work with their tenants. I have a friend that has 5 properties here in Austin and he hasn’t raised their rates in 5+ years. The reciprocation is that they keep the places very nice and also take care of any smaller issues with dishwasher, sink, disposal, water heater, etc. No touch landlording in a good way. Large companies like Bobs are revenue/income driven only. Listening to Bobs lawyer in that zoom meeting is sickening. Not a single morsel of empathy. Actually calling his renters stupid. 100% racist that lawyer is and Bobs adds on the misogynistic portion.

Is this the same Bob who just got called out by Mineo and company for calling Alli Ragan a “skank” because she dated other people before marrying Derek St. John?

Last edited:
Reactions: nitlion6
Is this the same Bob who just got called out by Mineo and company for calling Alli Ragan a “skank” because she dated other people before marrying Derek St. John?

Undercoverhawk called her a skank (and he's one of the self proclaimed insiders). Bob then doubled down with a misogynist joke. Then after negative feedback, he pulled out textbook mental gymnastics to try to obfuscate and rationalize it.

The joke was kinda funny and not aimed at Alli.
mental gymnastics
The intersecting set of people who partook in 70's ski bum culture and those who presently participate on wrestling message boards is likely minimal. Given the audience and the repugnant 'skank' comment immediately preceding it to a reader, it doesn't surprise me that the joke's true meaning would be misunderstood. Hell, I even mistook it at first.

Yes, with hindsight of the potential for a misunderstanding of the joke to offend, it was ill-advised to post it, IMHO.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
The intersecting set of people who partook in 70's ski bum culture and those who presently participate on wrestling message boards is likely minimal. Given the audience and the repugnant 'skank' comment immediately preceding it to a reader, it doesn't surprise me that the joke's true meaning would be misunderstood. Hell, I even mistook it at first.

Yes, with hindsight of the potential for a misunderstanding of the joke to offend, it was ill-advised to post it, IMHO.
What was it from? I almost remember it.

t.co

Junior national wrestling champion Cody Chittum flips commitment from Iowa to Iowa State

A day after the Hawkeyes gained a middleweight through the transfer portal, they lost a prized incoming recruit to their in-state rival.
t.co
1683657747639.png

Reactions: NittanyChris
In the two posts immediately preceding Bob's, the 1st listed her former boyfriends on the team, and the 2nd called her a skank.

Bob had a choice; he could have said nothing, called them out for inappropriate posts, or played along by joking.

By choosing choice three, he put his stamp on the previous two.

Last edited:
In the two posts immediately preceding Bob's, the 1st listed her former boyfriends on the team, and the 2nd called her a shank.

Bob had a choice; he could have said nothing, called them out for inappropriate posts, or played along by joking.

Not just on that team -- DiJulius went to Ohio State.

The skank post conceivably might have been sarcasm (though more likely not). But then Sideshow Bob's post reinforced the idea that she got around.

He should've kept his mouth shut.

Last edited:

The skank post conceivably might have been sarcasm (though more likely not). But then Sideshow Bob's post reinforced the idea that she got around.

Yeah, not sure why that’s so hard to understand. Alli’s father got wind of it and certainly isn’t in on the “joke”. Nicolls is a huge booster to the program and has a public image - he’s not an extra on “Hot Dog, the Movie” - one of my favorite 80s movies by the way

In the two posts immediately preceding Bob's, the 1st listed her former boyfriends on the team, and the 2nd called her a shank.

I’m not his fan, but he did not call her any name. I’d say the timing was bad, but a reader could have interpreted it as “big deal, people “move around” sometimes.” I would have expected him to play his retort to Willie a bit more like this, but he came up short.

So we have a multi millionaire booster arguing online with some wrestling social media personality? I honestly don't know who this smalls is but he sounds as dumb as the rich Iowa booster.

The level of dumb usually reserved for some of the crazies over there. Well maybe not Ironbird, but come on.

Yeah, not sure why that’s so hard to understand. Alli’s father got wind of it and certainly isn’t in on the “joke”. Nicolls is a huge booster to the program and has a public image - he’s not an extra on “Hot Dog, the Movie” - one of my favorite 80s movies by the way
Hope this doesn't mess with your plans for the day but here's the full length movie for free.

So we have a multi millionaire booster arguing online with some wrestling social media personality? I honestly don't know who this smalls is but he sounds as dumb as the rich Iowa booster.

The level of dumb usually reserved for some of the crazies over there. Well maybe not Ironbird, but come on.
Smalls = Willie

Reactions: Sullivan
I'm guessing you would know better than I.

Fact is people on both GIA and HVI have claimed I am a troll for the other side.

I am simply a man who may not truly fit in either place, remains on guard against mob mentality, and has contrarian tendencies and a little too much free time.

It's fair for board posters to label a poster like me as a troll when that's how reading my post makes them feel.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
If the exchanges of the past few days showed anything, it's how much abject hatred biases perception through uncontrolled emotions.

My main take-aways:
  1. The 'skank' comment and subsequent related posts and likes were purile and offensive.
  2. Bob's was an ill-advised post based on how it has been interpreted.
  3. Willie's screenshotting it, thereby enabling its rapid dissemination, was ill-advised.
  4. Subsequent posts between the Bob and Willie are indicative of substantial mutual dislike (putting it mildly).
I would also say this about both Willie's and Mineo's screenshot embedding Tweets of GIA posts:
  • 83% driven by dislike for Bob Nicholls.
  • 17% driven by some patriarchal desire to play the role of a knight rescuing a damsel in distress whose character was besmirched.
  • 100% driven by increased social media engagement.
I think most objective observers would see things this way. The fact that Willie deleted his Tweet is reason to believe even he understood it did more harm than good. Mineo dogpiling with additional screenshots and commentary is just Mineo being Mineo.

Who knows whether Bob reached out to Allie separately to express regret. I don't, and I doubt he would announce it publicly if he did. It does seem he was afforded little time or opportunity to do so between making his post and Willie then Mineo running with it.

Last edited:
If the exchanges of the past few days showed anything, it's how much abject hatred biases perception through uncontrolled emotions.

My main take-aways:
  1. The 'skank' comment and subsequent related posts and likes were purile and offensive.
  2. Bob's was an ill-advised post based on how it has been interpreted.
  3. Willie's screenshotting it, thereby enabling its rapid dissemination, was ill-advised.
  4. Subsequent posts between the Bob and Willie are indicative of substantial mutual dislike (putting it mildly).
I would also say this about both Willie's and Mineo's Screenshot Posting Tweets of GIA posts:
  • 83% driven by dislike for Bob Nicholls.
  • 17% driven by some patriarchal desire to play the role of a knight rescuing a damsel in distress whose character was besmirched.
  • 100% driven by increased social media engagement.
I think most objective observers would see things this way. The fact that Willie deleted his Tweet is reason to believe even he understood it did more harm than good. Mineo dogpiling with additional screenshots and commentary is just Mineo being Mineo.

Who knows whether Bob reached out to Allie separately to express regret. I don't. and I doubt he would announce it publicly if he did. It does seem he was afforded little time or opportunity to do so between making his post and Willie then Mineo running with it.

Reactions: Ski

Let's be honest. Slumlord, presumed pedophile (projects too much to believe he is an innocent idiot), Bob is a piece of shyt and St. John should poke his eyes before face stomping him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT