ADVERTISEMENT

Cody Chittum Flips Commitment From Iowa

I said in another thread, one of my buddies coached one of the Ferrari’s. I’ve been hoping hard all 3 of them and the family end up at Iowa.

If Iowa fans think it’s bad now, this is only the beginning. Funny seeing them change their tone about wanting them so quick.

I said in another thread, one of my buddies coached one of the Ferrari’s. I’ve been hoping hard all 3 of them and the family end up at Iowa.

If Iowa fans think it’s bad now, this is only the beginning. Funny seeing them change their tone about wanting them so quick.
Let's be fair. A lot or possibly even most of GIA wanted no part of the Ferrari circus from the start. In the beginning, their voices were drowned out by the Ironturd and Slumlord Millionaire types there, but those guys have gone radio silent recently, so the reasonable majority has been allowed to emerge.

There's a complex mixture of hilarity, snark, irony , and world class ball busting here I can only dream of achieving .

Hopefully training in the room allows me to maximize my potential. Right now I can over explain and aggravate well by having a sense of stoicism and Ass Burgers but I need more nuance and subtlety.
But I'm willing to learn.

I
There's a complex mixture of hilarity, snark, irony , and world class ball busting here I can only dream of achieving .

Hopefully training in the room allows me to maximize my potential. Right now I can over explain and aggravate well by having a sense of stoicism and Ass Burgers but I need more nuance and subtlety.
But I'm willing to learn.
To say that today is like the Super Bowl of ball busting is definitely selling today short, because Super Bowls happen every year.

Today belongs to the Hall of Fame of Ball Busting.

I

To say that today is like the Super Bowl of ball busting is definitely selling today short, because Super Bowls happen every year.

Today belongs to the Hall of Fame of Ball Busting.
Perhaps Olympic level ball busting? This is about a once in 4 year situation, I think.

Here's hoping Uncle Carmine gets an aisle seat so that everyone trips over him on their way to the ice cream stand.

Let's be fair. A lot or possibly even most of GIA wanted no part of the Ferrari circus from the start. In the beginning, their voices were drowned out by the Ironturd and Slumlord Millionaire types there, but those guys have gone radio silent recently, so the reasonable majority has been allowed to emerge.
I wouldn’t say most or even a lot, but yea obviously not everyone wanted them.

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
If you've ever participated in a sport you know nobody would ever want to deal with the Ferraris every day. I'm surprised more guys didn't jump ship.

Perhaps Olympic level ball busting? This is about a once in 4 year situation, I think.

Here's hoping Uncle Carmine gets an aisle seat so that everyone trips over him on their way to the ice cream stand.
👆Not sure who nominates “Post of the Year” but this is hilarious. Bravo Petch. What was the exact Twitter handle again? I remember thinking to myself there is just NO WAY this can actually be real……….right? 🤣

Last edited:
👆Not sure who nominates “Post of the Year” but this is hilarious. Bravo Petch. What was the exact Twitter handle again? I remember thinking to myself there is just NO WAY this can actually be real……….right? 🤣
giphy.gif

People early on warned them, by people I mean certain Iowa posters.

Reactions: lookleft goright
Absolutely obsessed psychopaths over there.
And as expected, nickels wasn’t going to play along. It’s only fair. I mean he was either going to have to say that his assertions about a typical PSU package were BS, or that Iowa hadn’t leveled the playing field, or that Iowa had amassed the equivalent of a $24MM-$72MM endowment to pay wrestlers.

And as expected, nickels wasn’t going to play along. It’s only fair. I mean he was either going to have to say that his assertions about a typical PSU package were BS, or that Iowa hadn’t leveled the playing field, or that Iowa had amassed the equivalent of a $24MM-$72MM endowment to pay wrestlers.
Nicolls financial might is at least equal to if not greater than Ira’s and I assure you Ira isn’t just out here paying college kids 30K a month or anything near.

So either ol’ Bob is lying (he is) or he’s a broke b****

Last edited:
Reactions: District four
Nicolls financial might is at least equal to if not greater than Ira’s and I assure you Ira isn’t just paying college kids 30K a month or anything near.

I either ol’ Bob is lying (he is) or he’s a broke b****
LOL he can't have much money since he can't seem to pay anyone to come there!

I don’t remember the Twitter handle. I’m actually trying to erase those images from my memory. :oops:

In think it was documented a while back that Bob's pockets are much deeper than Ira's. Significantly so.

That aside I remain unconvinced Bob Nicholls and the handle bnicholls on GIA are one and the same. Others say this is guaranteed. I still doubt.

I know nothing personally about Bob other than his hard core reputation for evictions on his properties. Based upon his board postings, bnicholls is not only a serious dbag, but he comes across as a complete idiot as well. His posts are full of just plain ass made up shit. Pretty remarkable.

True story, one of the dumbest and I mean a stone cold moron, frat brothers of mine, went 9 months post graduation desperate to find a job. I lost touch. I ran into him 5 years later and he had ammased 10 rental properties, after never really getting that first real job. Much later, I had heard he sold most of his rental portfolio and retired to Hawaii at 45. It can be done.

Am I envious? Of his wallet, you bet. Of his brain, not one bit, I still feel a bit sorry for him.

Moron millionaires side, I think bnicholls is an imposter.

Reactions: JWil23
Nicolls financial might is at least equal to if not greater than Ira’s and I assure you Ira isn’t just paying college kids 30K a month or anything near.

I either ol’ Bob is lying (he is) or he’s a broke b****
Are you saying Ira is paying far more than $30k/month per athlete?

I just really want the ford focus car club at Iowa. I am enjoying this drama as much as a person can. The slum lord and his buddy Gobblin have become my favorite posters on any board. I can't really believe there are people as stupid as the Gobblin dude or that MitchL guy to go along with the slumlord. It is almost as if they are three people on Cael's payroll put there to make Iowa fans look stupid and evil. I don't know what it is over on that side of the state, but if I owned Iowa Shitty and Hell I would most certainly live in Hell and hope the slumlord booster could help me rent out Iowa shitty..

This is like losing your wife because you got caught chasing your mistress, except the Brands haven't quite arrived at the realization that the mistress is a loudmouthed-disaster and a second divorce is inevitable even as the ink from the first divorce hasn't dried.

This is like losing your wife because you got caught chasing your mistress, except the Brands haven't quite arrived at the realization that the mistress is a loudmouthed-disaster and a second divorce is inevitable even as the ink from the first divorce hasn't dried.
And they knocked up the mistress and feel the bad press for leaving her would be more than they could handle…
im torn on what to wish for..

It seems in Bob's world money is everything, and buying what he wants is pretty easy. He doesn't understand that some people can't be bought, and must assume they are bought, but for more than he can offer. I.e. $30k/mo. What a joke.

He keeps saying that PSU outbid him for Nagao, which has been directly contacted by Aaron himself.

I don't expect him to understand that there are things more valuable to some than money, hence his sense of denial

Last edited:
It seems in Bob's world money is everything, and buying what he wants is pretty easy. He doesn't understand that some people can't be bought, and must assume they are bought, but for more than he can offer. I.e. $30k/year. What a joke.

He keeps saying that PSU outbid him for Nagao, which has been directly contacted by Aaron himself.

I don't expect him to understand that there are things more valuable to some than money, hence his sense of denial
Sounds like a man who uses a global catastrophe to enrich himself…oh, wait

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT