ADVERTISEMENT

Cody Chittum Flips Commitment From Iowa

I coached a young player whose Dad later informed me of their autism and sensitivity to touch. By later I mean after he screamed bloody murder when I attempted to adjust his grip on his bat at our first practice. Would've been nice to be informed ahead of time.

I coached another player who had juvenile diabetes. Was constantly left out of post game snack time. Having a similarly afflicted nephew, I took to packing him a diabetic friendly snack. He really wanted to catch, but his mom was afraid the gear would interfere with the pump. We figured a way to set him up for a full inning behind the plate with his pump temporarily removed. That was more meaningful than any championship.

One learns to work with and grow from such experiences.
He was like 10,11. They put him on the B team because of his town's snafu , since they knew he was gone the next year.

I think 4 kids were special needs of some type. Frustrating for him, because he was a little kid who wanted to compete. He was cool with things and got along with everyone but he was frustrated when he talked to me.

They’ll be better, I think. Because I think Matt Rhule is a very good college football coach. But ultimately, I don’t think Nebraska can recruit at the level necessary to truly be a year contender for anything serious.
guess we'll see. if rhule can't get kids from outside state, then they are in deep..... ah, water?

Undercoverhawk called her a skank (and he's one of the self proclaimed insiders). Bob then doubled down with a misogynist joke. Then after negative feedback, he pulled out textbook mental gymnastics to try to obfuscate and rationalize it.
Dice calling out Corby who looks desperate to keep his access to Iowa - I think the Sterilaser fried his brain along with his corneas

Baby Brain

dicemen99

Posted 2 hours ago
4 hours ago, Corby said:
The skank comment some have said Bob said that and he didn't. Not saying want he said was appropriate at all. Just pointing out that he didn't call her a skank someone else did.
Cmon, this is some weak ass sauce.
If you don't want to alienate your sources inside the Iowa program, just say nothing rather than turn literalist interpreting that sad string of posts.

Almost as priceless as "old ski town joke."

Dice calling out Corby who looks desperate to keep his access to Iowa - I think the Sterilaser fried his brain along with his corneas

Baby Brain

dicemen99

Posted 2 hours ago

Cmon, this is some weak ass sauce.
If you don't want to alienate your sources inside the Iowa program, just say nothing rather than turn literalist interpreting that sad string of posts.

Almost as priceless as "old ski town joke."

Excellent work by @dicemen99

Reactions: bourbon n blues
On its own, the "old ski town joke..." is a great humblebrag. "Relax everyone. Do I really need to remind you all that I'm wealthy enough to have amassed a collection of inside jokes traded amongst fellow ski-town residents?" It's the misogynistic "...aimed at guys" clause that perfectly undermines his dumb schtick because he's posting on a public message board, not in a jacuzzi sipping Bailey's after a long afternoon on the slopes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT