ADVERTISEMENT

Caps Tom Wilson

The NHL wonders why it can't be on the same level as MLB, the NFL, or the NBA. For as poorly as those leagues are run, they are like a Swiss bank compared to the NHL.

I couldn't care less. At one time, there was no bigger hockey fan than me. Now I hardly ever bother to watch.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Pittsburgh 2-1 at Washington Wilson tip toed around the ice and was a non-factor.
cut.jpg

LOL the Caps had the last line change..they didn't match lines the rest of the game. Ergo Pittsburgh 2 to 1. 5 Stanley Cups to 1, BTW. Wilson is a thug.
Wilson should have been jailed for his cheap shots...he won the fight last night but has been much more subdued since Reaves have him a dose of his own medicine.

Well, I guess Tom Wilson didn't run from Oleksiak last night

He should have gotten an instigating penalty for that. He raced across the ice to drop the gloves. That's the definition of instigating. He's bush league, which is a shame because he's skilled enough that he doesn't need that garbage to stay in the league.

He should have gotten an instigating penalty for that. He raced across the ice to drop the gloves. That's the definition of instigating. He's bush league, which is a shame because he's skilled enough that he doesn't need that garbage to stay in the league.

First he ran away from him, now he ran towards him. You guys cry both times. Always forget how low the hockey IQ is on this board, thanks for reminding me

Also, if anyone should get an instigator it's the pens gm...

From May:
When Jamie challenged Wilson, he couldn’t run quick enough to get away from him,” Rutherford told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette during an interview on a variety of topics Monday.

Probably didn't want to get suspended for concussing another penguin given how that fight went this week.

And players like Wilson will always be the reason the NHL is never a top 3 sport.
That and the lack of consistent natural ice in 80 percent of us population centers to facilitate kids playing, but nah, let’s go with your approach.

I really don't understand why there isn't a coach out there with the balls to send the mob out after Wilson!! The first time that SOB even looked at one of my players the wrong way, he'd be drinking his meals through a straw for at least six weeks! And then my mob would all get bonuses, and I'd pay their fines out of my salary! I bet Mr Wilson would change his ways after a couple months with his jaw wired shut, and if not, lesson #2 would be headed his way! He's the biggest discrace to the game of hockey!

Bob Probert vs Tie Domi
Probably better than most of the pay per view boxing recently.
The beauty of that ASS. BEATING! was that Probert won the first fight as well, but the media played it up because Domi put on a show after he hung with Probert. That second fight was brutal.

Fine plan. But you’d be in violation of the CBA.

Yep, and I'd take the fines, and the suspension with a big damn smile on my face! And then I'd let the Commissioner know, in the most polite way I could, that if he didn't take care of the problem, when I got back to work, lesson 2 would be on the way! Wilson is a disgrace to the game! He's the guy on the playground that keeps taking your lunch money, till your big brother shows up from high school, and kicks his teeth in! Got to love big brothers!

Yep, and I'd take the fines, and the suspension with a big damn smile on my face! And then I'd let the Commissioner know, in the most polite way I could, that if he didn't take care of the problem, when I got back to work, lesson 2 would be on the way! Wilson is a disgrace to the game! He's the guy on the playground that keeps taking your lunch money, till your big brother shows up from high school, and kicks his teeth in! Got to love big brothers!

Tom Wilson would beat the shit out of your brother too

Reactions: Aardvark86
I really don't understand why there isn't a coach out there with the balls to send the mob out after Wilson!! The first time that SOB even looked at one of my players the wrong way, he'd be drinking his meals through a straw for at least six weeks! And then my mob would all get bonuses, and I'd pay their fines out of my salary! I bet Mr Wilson would change his ways after a couple months with his jaw wired shut, and if not, lesson #2 would be headed his way! He's the biggest discrace to the game of hockey!
Oooh tough guy

I thought Cindy’s teeth were the biggest disgrace

Hah! $5M and able to beat the living $hit out of anyone in the NHL, it's quite a bargain.

ON that criteria Ryan Reaves is the best bargain in hockey and he would beat the living $hit out of Wilson (and has)

How’d he fare against Ryan Reeves. Ko’d! Nice dose of his own cheap shot medicine!!
Oh, you mean that cowardly cheap shot? That's what little chickens do when they are too scared to fight, which is what Reeves is, a little baby. He'd never have the nerve to go toe-to-toe with Wilson, but you know that already.

Oh, you mean that cowardly cheap shot? That's what little chickens do when they are too scared to fight, which is what Reeves is, a little baby. He'd never have the nerve to go toe-to-toe with Wilson, but you know that already.
Defending Wilson by calling another player a cheap shot artist.....
J8zS.gif

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT