ADVERTISEMENT

BTN coverage of the Big 10

Keep in mind the Big 10 coverage of the first round is whiparound. They choose the matches they want to show and they will sometimes do a split or the quad box. They will also switch matches on the fly. If you want to watch specific mats to see full matches, you must subscribe to BTN+.

Keep in mind the Big 10 coverage of the first round is whiparound. They choose the matches they want to show and they will sometimes do a split or the quad box. They will also switch matches on the fly. If you want to watch specific mats to see full matches, you must subscribe to BTN+.
Thanks! My family was stupid enough to schedule a family reunion in the woods of NE Alabama on both days …… and half of them are wrestling fans. Go figure! If they have the World Wide Web there …. and we’re not too into the shine ….. we will see the Domination Train roll on BTN+.

Love when they choose to show a Purdue-Indiana match while, say, Marinelli is wrestling Cenzo

how long does session 1 usually last? i need to be at a 5yo birthday party until noon-ish outside philly. should i take my time before heading down to big tens, or try to book it as quick as we can?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Just want to confirm if BTN is showing a round , BTN + (Penn State only package) is still good for all mats or just Penn State wrestlers??
Thanks

Reactions: hlstone
how long does session 1 usually last? i need to be at a 5yo birthday party until noon-ish outside philly. should i take my time before heading down to big tens, or try to book it as quick as we can?
I usually take the option to drive fast

Does having BTN+ allow any more coverage of the NCAA tournament? Or do you have to have ESPN+ for that?

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Didn’t they also use ESPNU for some of NCAA’s?

Maybe, but you still need + if you want to choose which mat you want to see.
ROUNDDAYDATETIME (ET)NETWORK
Session 1 - Championship First RoundThursdayMarch 2112pmESPNU/ESPN+
Session 2 - Championship Second Round + ConsolationsThursdayMarch 217pmESPN/ESPN+
Session 3 - Championships Quarterfinals + ConsolationsFridayMarch 2212pmESPNU/ESPN+
Session 4 - Championship Semifinals + Blood RoundFridayMarch 228pmESPN/ESPN+
Session 5 - Medal RoundSaturdayMarch 2311amESPNU/ESPN+
Session 6 - Championship FinalsSaturdayMarch 237pmESPN/ESPN+

Is anyone watching the semis via BTN Plus? I'm only seeing consolation mats to pick...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT