ADVERTISEMENT

Bills Steelers game may get moved to Cleveland

Buffalo papers are reporting that the NFL wanted to move the game to Atlanta auto keep it on Sunday. Governor of NY stepped in and got them to agree on Monday in Buffalo.

If they are considering moving it wouldn't it be a better plan to move it to an indoor facility? Even Detroit. Wouldn't bother Steeler fans as they would show up on the moon. we'd see how loyal the Bills fans really are.......
Not to worry . The Bills fans will be there!

I wouldn't think those rational Bills fans would throw snow balls at the Steelers today. What am I thinking? Of course they will.
That is some deep snow. Looks to be 14-16 inches above the seat backs!

Hope they have several EMTs standing by. Shoveling snow is tough in any weather but in subzero with high winds it is treacherous.

Reactions: Parkland Fan
That is some deep snow. Looks to be 14-16 inches above the seat backs!

Hope they have several EMTs standing by. Shoveling snow is tough in any weather but in subzero with high winds it is treacherous.
I wonder who got the kick backs to build a stadium in Orchard Park, NY, which is in the epicenter of one of the worst snow belts in the USA.

I wonder who got the kick backs to build a stadium in Orchard Park, NY, which is in the epicenter of one of the worst snow belts in the USA.
Cleveland's stadium sits right on Lake Erie. They get less snow that Buffalo because it's south of the lake instead of east, but the weather is often worse than Buffalo Sept-Nov.

Regardless the Bills are 9th in total attendance out of 32 teams. Green Bay is 10th and Cleveland is 12th. The fans seem to deal with it.

Well at least the Steelers' punter is starting to get warmed up.

They missed several.

Was a decent game. Steelers didn’t fold when they were down early.
They played okay, disappointed their defense caved when it mattered on that 4th quarter Bill's drive.

I know we are past the Tomlin getting canned stage and I know Watt was hurt and whatever else we can say. So I preface it with that and maybe it's only me but Tomlin in these road playoff games is eerily similar to Franklin in road games vs top ten opponents. They never win them and always seem a day late and a dollar short.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT