ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championships Session 4 Thread

Yeah, but somebody finished ahead of Penn State, even if Iowa finished behind them.

That's just so lame and weak. It shows zero pride in your own team, and shows that you feel so inferior, that you no longer root for your own team, you just want one particular team to lose. It is ESPECIALLY weak when the team you abandon in the name of your hate, is a perennial title challenger, and one of the 3 or 4 great names in the history of the sport.

you mean he limits it to a particular time now?

You freaking out on my posts again psycho?
We have already had this conversation: You stalk my posts, then you need to put me on ignore, or stop stalking. It shows how lame you are, not me.

Remember when Darrion Caldwell beat Brent Metcalf? Yeah, I didn't care either, neither one of them helped Penn State. I did not cheer for Caldwell when he upset Metcalf. Didn't help Penn State either way.

Guns, did you lose a big bet or something similar that is causing you to have an exceptionally bad day? You're picking a lot of fights on this thread. I'm not happy that Penn State lost, but I'm not going to take it out on the people who post here.

Guns, did you lose a big bet or something similar that is causing you to have an exceptionally bad day? You're picking a lot of fights on this thread. I'm not happy that Penn State lost, but I'm not going to take it out on the people who post here.

Be careful.

He might ask you to meet in person for a fistfight.

He's already done that once or twice this weekend.

Reactions: capkrokus

Nice passive aggressive attack: New, fresh angle, just the right amount of sarcasm and metaphor. Teach some of your buds how to do this, they need a new plan, their attacks are gettin stale.

Be careful.

He might ask you to meet in person for a fistfight.

He's already done that once or twice this weekend.
Is that what he did? All I see is ignored content, so life is good. There certainly has been a lot of it as I tried to follow along with the tournament while sitting at ours.

Sounds like Suriano was worse than Spyker was telling us. Hopefully he is back close to good, he has impressed me this year.

Is that what he did? All I see is ignored content, so life is good. There certainly has been a lot of it as I tried to follow along with the tournament while sitting at ours.

Sounds like Suriano was worse than Spyker was telling us. Hopefully he is back close to good, he has impressed me this year.

You took two opportunities to stalk and attack as usual. You're still stalking and attacking.

Remember when Darrion Caldwell beat Brent Metcalf? Yeah, I didn't care either, neither one of them helped Penn State. I did not cheer for Caldwell when he upset Metcalf. Didn't help Penn State either way.

I cheered for Caldwell. He wrestled in the same region in which I was living in NJ and had seen him wrestle and succeed there. But that's a different thing.

I can only speak for myself but hell no i dont root for the Buckeyes. I am 100% Hawkeye for 32 years and counting. Don't deflect your sorrow on us. I was not happy losing to Nathan Tomasello and Micah Jordan. I am no fan of OSU but they came to win plain and simple. Cheers to them.

*Brooks eased some of that pain thankfully btw

21...you are the most thin skinned SOB out there. I made an obvious reference to Wildturk's "peaking" comment (which you unfairly jumped on him for) and even added a grinning dude for you. I will tell you this though...I don't care who wins besides Iowa but I do know that if Okie State or tOSU win, HR won't get raided again by OSU or tOSU trolls.

Reactions: diggerpup
21...you are the most thin skinned SOB out there. I made an obvious reference to Wildturk's "peaking" comment (which you unfairly jumped on him for) and even added a grinning dude for you. I will tell you this though...I don't care who wins besides Iowa but I do know that if Okie State or tOSU win, HR won't get raided again by OSU or tOSU trolls.
Willie with a massive smackdown on HR just 5 min ago. Not quite as pithy or epic as his take on Jammen, but still -- wow.

I can only speak for myself but hell no i dont root for the Buckeyes. I am 100% Hawkeye for 32 years and counting. Don't deflect your sorrow on us. I was not happy losing to Nathan Tomasello and Micah Jordan. I am no fan of OSU but they came to win plain and simple. Cheers to them.

*Brooks eased some of that pain thankfully btw
Willie with a massive smackdown on HR just 5 min ago. Not quite as pithy or epic as his take on Jammen, but still -- wow.

Just talked $hit for a sentence. And I don't see Tim Johnson and Jim Gibbons on internet message boards talking $hit. Wow.

Just talked $hit for a sentence. And I don't see Tim Johnson and Jim Gibbons on internet message boards talking $hit. Wow.

I could see Gibbons getting liquored up and talking shit on the internet. He would bring his fingers to the party!

I could see Gibbons getting liquored up and talking shit on the internet. He would bring his fingers to the party!
No sh**.

i43feqqdfvyedj2qdtbl.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT