ADVERTISEMENT

American Discussion Thread

Verk wrestles for a one takedown match.... he loves 3-1, 3-2, SV matches.
And he typically loses those matches (and I'll guess his medical condition contributes to that). But Clarke never pushed him, so plenty of gas left late.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Brooks has a solid opponent with the American U. wrestler, who is ranked around 24th

Reactions: diggerpup
Brooks with a TD. Brooks gets a penalty point for hands to the face. Harvey escape. Hip toss to TD for Brooks. Escape Harvey. 5-2. Brooks double leg another TD. Escape 7-3. End of 1

Harvey escape to start the 2nd. Brooks fights off a couple TDs. 2nd one ends in a TD by Brooks. Challenge by American. Brooks was on his back a little bit. No back exposure but illegal hold on Brooks. 7-5. Errrr. Stall warning on Harvey. End of 2, 7-5.

Brooks quick escape. Harvey in with a quick shot. Stalemate. Brooks almost with a standing cradle, fought off. Credit to Harvey, he was trying hard. Stall warning Brooks. 8-5 final for Brooks.

Last edited:
Just about to write Aaron's speed and horsepower >> AU's 184, and that he is getting into his ties, but then what looked like a defensive fall.

Color me stupid, when did they take the baskets down?

Sitting here I have no idea what happened. Why was the American kid given a point after the review? The 184 pound match

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT