ADVERTISEMENT

American Discussion Thread

Did AB win?
Yes, I believe it was 8-5. He lost 4 points on a challenge (2 taken away, 1 given for escape and another 1 for illegal leg scissor).

And BTW he pinned himself during that sequent or at least came as close as you can.

AB outclassed him athletically the hole match but the kid is stingy.

Reactions: diggerpup
0-0 after 1

Nevills quick escape to start 2nd. Just misses a TD at the end of period. 1-0 Nevills end of 2.

Camacho starts on bottom. Nevills riding. Nevills with a headlock gets 4NF. Stall warning on Camacho. Releases Camacho. Nevills gets a late TD and 2NF points. Nevills gives the late escape. Nevills has RT. 10-2 MD final for Seth.

Meredith in on a single. Curry fighting it off. OB, no score. 0-0 after 1.

Curry starts on bottom. Meredith with a nice ride going. Rides out the period! 0-0 after 2.

Meredith starts bottom. Gets early escape. 1-0. Curry with a late TD. Stall warning for hanging on the leg on Curry. RT point for Meredith. 2-2, off to OT.

Curry with an early shot. Meredith trying to fight it off but gives up the TD. 2-4 Curry.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
Those fleeing to the parking lot missed RBY's fireworks and jitterbug performance. Take down clinic to a modified Win Dixie to the pin

RBY with an immediate TD. Escape. Another quick TD. Escape. Another quick TD. Escape. Another quick TD. Escape. Another quick TD. Escape. Another quick TD. Escape. Another quick TD. Holy shiznit. Escape. Another quick TD. Escape. Pin! At 2:10. Danggg...
Seniors competing among themselves for fastest pin.

RBY competing with Jason Nolf for most destruction in one period.

One of the team's best performances in toto albeit against a non-Big Ten opponent. Still, everyone looked pretty good and in condition going forward. Too bad that Berge will likely not be in the lineup at B1Gs

All in all today went almost exactly to script.

Not much to take from it except they are who they are, we are who we are and PSU continues to do a nice job showcasing and giving a boost midmajor programs in the mid Atlantic.

We've got 5 guys who I think should be wrestling Saturday night. I would expect that 90-95% of our points will come from them.

Not much to take from it except they are who they are, we are who we are and PSU continues to do a nice job showcasing and giving a boost midmajor programs in the mid Atlantic.

We've got 5 guys who I think should be wrestling Saturday night. I would expect that 90-95% of our points will come from them.

Their kids came to wrestle, too.
They were not timid, unlike some recent final home opponents.
American gets a hat tip.
Teague Moore had all of his kids wrestling hard.

What do you think about Kerkvliet if he is indeed our heavy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT