ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA's - Day 1 - Match/discussion thread

This is the first NCAAs I remember that I have work. Previously, they always were during my spring break (last week šŸ™). I donā€™t have class tomorrow, but teach until 2:00 today. I havenā€™t decided whether to have the lighter weights on my computer to glance at watch when I can, or to wait and watch them on delay when I get home
Iā€™d go for the new career option, IMO.

PSWC will still update for you without dropping 35 bones, it will just do so faster if you have a membership.

As an aside, the membership is well worth the 3 bucks a month.
100% what he said, on all counts

Reactions: Reslo
This is the first NCAAs I remember that I have work. Previously, they always were during my spring break (last week šŸ™). I donā€™t have class tomorrow, but teach until 2:00 today. I havenā€™t decided whether to have the lighter weights on my computer to glance at watch when I can, or to wait and watch them on delay when I get home

Sick Live Action GIF by All Better

It's 5:30 am on the West coast and I'm already at work. I'll check periodically for updates for Session 1, and be home in time for Session 2. We have a 4 day work week, so the rest of the weekend it will be ESPN!

Tim Johnson's seemingly sincere enthusiasm for Penn State in this clip caught me by surprise. Has he pulled a Jammen and switched team loyalties? Or perhaps he's more like @jmadden1998 and secretly switched over to the good guys quite a while ago and is just keeping up appearances with his Hawkeye friends and family to avoid physical harm?

Question on CStar vs Lewis
Why better to face him Friday morning vs Friday night or Saturday

What about posting results and scores in this thread? Is this allowed? Asking for a friend (name rhymes DangerRan) šŸ˜
Remember when Tom used to have separate PBP and discussion threads? That was a good idea. If Tom has a PBP thread on On3, then two tabs/windows can achieve a similar effect.

What about posting results and scores in this thread? Is this allowed? Asking for a friend (name rhymes DangerRan) šŸ˜
I haven't seen/heard from Ranger in ages.
I'd day it's expected to post results. Avoid the thread if you don't want spoilers.
Dan's complaint was when results from other duals were posted in a match thread for a PSU dual, if I recall. Or even a football score.

Reactions: PSU Fan in TN
A surprisingly good series I watched recently (Anne with an E) had several scenes where Anne would pinch her forearm black-and-blue to make sure something was REALLY happening.
Iā€™m there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT