ADVERTISEMENT

2023-24 Schedule

I'm sure @ItalianLion will update the current thread when he can, he's a boss. He's already updated the spreadsheet though (linked in the OP)
Thanks for the kind words @nerfstate ! I was dragging my feet a bit before posting hoping that I could have more of the streaming video & audio “confirmed”, but with B1G network & 7 Mountains not yet releasing their programming, much is still assumed.

As Nerf stated above, the spreadsheet is updated (as much as it can be) and can be found under the original pinned thread, linked in post #1. As more is known, I will update it from assumed (red) to confirmed (green). If you find errors or learn of anything, just post in the pinned thread above.

Getting excited for the new season of Penn State dominance!

Pretty sure I know the answer(and was there to see it). But I'm not telling you jerks, lol.

kkTFfPB.png

In the 12 contested duals between the Hawks & Lions since wrestling was invented when Cael came to PSU in 2010, five ended with double-digit point margin for the winner, the biggest in CHA was Cael's first year: 23.
Decided to post to imgur, saving us tons of extraneous text. Enjoy.

kkTFfPB.png

In the 12 contested duals between the Hawks & Lions since wrestling was invented when Cael came to PSU in 2010, five ended with double-digit point margin for the winner, the biggest in CHA was Cael's first year: 23.
My man!!! 👊

Good info! Pretty cool to see the h2h all in one place.

I could have misread @GogglesPaizano post earlier, but I think they were wanting to know the All-time biggest loss by Iowa in Carver. Pretty sure Oklahoma State currently holds that distinction when they beat the Hawks 30-10 inside Carver in '04.

I could have misread @GogglesPaizano post earlier, but I think they were wanting to know the All-time biggest loss by Iowa in Carver. Pretty sure Oklahoma State currently holds that distinction when they beat the Hawks 30-10 inside Carver in '04.
That could fall this year, I see 6pts total for Iowa at 125 and 141. Maybe 165 that's it.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Here’s the link. It’s 11/21 at Penn State. Haven’t seen any news on the lineup yet.

That’s nice- it will be a home match for (at least) half the participants.

Thanks Chris

Reactions: NittanyChris

Ahhh, so back before Cael came to PSU & invented the sport ;)

BTN schedule released:

B1Gschedule.thumb.jpg.9c16bb0ebeedad0f6b9efbafb287dfa1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT