ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 6 (Finals) Thread

Well I just looked at HR and amazingly it turns out that all of the stall calls on RBY were warranted, also Cael apparently shoots up all of our wrestlers before the match, Lee also was stalling, and last but not least, the Sandusky card was played not once, not twice, but three times. Stay classy Iowa.

I took a look too. Most replies were reasonable. There were of course a handful of rotten apples.

Reactions: dsites52
For those watching ESPN live, any commentary regarding the Stanford snafu?

BTW, I thought that was a TD by Lee at end of regulation - anyone else see what I'm talking about? Lee took JE down and had his hips covered, then Eireman got to his knees and threw his leg back and Nick shelved his other leg... but he had the TD when he took him to mat and covered his hips imho. Apparently, the Ref based his call on "reaction time", but reaction time had nothing to do with it imo as Nick took him to his seat and covered the hips - that's 2 points.

Why did Stanford cancel wrestling if they had enough in private donations to be self sustaining?

David Carr is a hell of a wrestler and class act. Happy to see him get his hand raised.

The Carr Family Legacy is far more than what they have made it out to be imho (they basically have acted like the Carr name is based on Nate and his son David). The Carr Family is probably the greatest Family Legacy in wrestling in the US, if not the world.

Wentzel must be super strong, but griffith's length giving him trouble. I woulda be fine with either guy winning,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT