ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 6 (Finals) Thread

Well I just looked at HR and amazingly it turns out that all of the stall calls on RBY were warranted, also Cael apparently shoots up all of our wrestlers before the match, Lee also was stalling, and last but not least, the Sandusky card was played not once, not twice, but three times. Stay classy Iowa.
To be fair, they’re mostly being behaved. Just a couple bad actors. And we know about that. See: this board anytime Joe Lee looks at a mat.

I don’t understand why Sasso is so conservative. He’s nearly unbeatable if he opens up.
Some guys are just wired that way. Consider Berge. Dude has all the talent in the world. He has a double, ankle pick, he can work from ties, yet he often settles to wrestle 3-2 type matches. Its tough because you know they can do so much more.

Thanks for the explanation Tom. That's far more appropriate and fair than in football. What was called on the field (or the mat) should have no bearing if it was wrong.

No, that's wrong, or partially wrong. There does need to be conclusive evidence, but the video review call is based solely on what they determine is the proper call, and what was called on the mat has no bearing.

Well I just looked at HR and amazingly it turns out that all of the stall calls on RBY were warranted, also Cael apparently shoots up all of our wrestlers before the match, Lee also was stalling, and last but not least, the Sandusky card was played not once, not twice, but three times. Stay classy Iowa.
Not gonna happen on that board, especially tonight. On NCAA finals night, the roaches swarm out from the woodwork on HR.

Reactions: diggerpup
Can’t take the bricks home with ya. Might as well toss it.
Exactly what i said to my daughter. He has no more wrestlers so make up something and stall. Didn’t help as he was gassed early.

Was DeSanto allowed on the podium during the medal ceremony during 133? I missed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT