ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 4 (Fri Eve.) Thread

You want PBP that way, then do it yourself.

I've actually tried that in the past. It's actually harder to do, especially in active matches (think Jason Nolf) where it's hard enough to keep up with the action.

I provide the PBP to help those that can't watch the match, or can't listen to the audio stream. It's beyond belief to me that people are complaining about a free service I provide that actually caused me to not just sit back and enjoy the matches.
Dude has 2 posts out here asking for changes. NCAAs really brings em all out of the woodwork...

I wouldn't make such a big thing about not shaking hands.

Some guys probably got used to it because of Covid ... even though of course it doesn't make rational sense after grappling closely with someone for 7 minutes.

It might be more of a habitual (re)action because the ref also doesn't now typically raise or shake a hand.

I agree. I've seen several matches the past 2 days where guys didn't shake hands. It seems overblown to point it out for specific matches and act like it's a huge deal and so rare. It's an emotional time and as you said, it wasn't happening previously per covid, so it's pretty much a non-issue to me.

He absolutely is...D11, Lehigh Valley. Sasso pinning Lewallen is good for us.
You must be new. I've been on the Sasso train for 4 + years. I saw the kid since his freshman year in high school.
If you want to entertain yourself check out my history and the Sasso threads.
I do wish he was at PSU. The national title would be a coin flip between us and Iowa.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgSurfer
I'm still shocked RBY didn't take down. That was ballsy.

SeaBass very good on top - match was tied and I'm sure he thought his probability of losing was greater letting SeaBass try to ride him out. End of the day, looks like betting on his own superior Neutral Offense was the correct decision.

Reactions: psu_83_drummer
SeaBass very good on top - match was tied and I'm sure he thought his probability of losing was greater letting SeaBass try to ride him out. End of the day, looks like betting on his own superior Neutral Offense was the correct decision.
Wrong opponent. :)

The reason the ref called a stalemate 5 seconds after RBYs two taledowns is because each time RBY was riding down on the legs and needed to move up above the waist in 5 seconds or be called for a top stall. Immediately after each TD RBY attempted to climb up the legs, but Myers was pushing down on RBY's head preventing him from moving up.
It was handled appropriately.

Every one of the older Carr generation looked like each at so much that you could tell they were brothers. D Carr looks so much like both his dad and uncles!

Reactions: nitlion6
Delavecchia out there just diving for ankles and then cranking...not difficult to see why Berge was injured. Yes, that is what I'm saying...as I say that he pinned Deakin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT