ADVERTISEMENT

2019 PSU WVB Thread

Sounds like the OOC schedule will be scrapped.
No opening weekend tournament. May be just conference matches, if that.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Great vid - thanks for sharing! Micha is the GOAT. And she seems to be making the pro thing work for her overseas - she definitely living her best life (recently engaged I think too). Favorite player ever (second fave is Zemaitis, and I got to see her live when I was a student at PSU) and she likely has three NC's if not for getting injured in the semi's against Oregon in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw that Memphis right side hitter Hannah Flowers has grad-transferred in.

Flowers played high school and club ball in St. Louis. Her high school has one of the strongest programs in the state. I know she played against Gabby Blossom in high school, so I'm sure Gabby was able to give Russ some 411 on her.

Kinda funny to have two players from St. Louis named Blossom and Flowers. Well, maybe it's just funny to me.

Reactions: TheGLOV

The 1st set was competitive, but Texas took it. The 2nd set Texas steamrolled PSU, though PSU did make a nice rally toward the end. After the break, PSU played lights out in winning the 3rd set. The 4th set was the set of the match. Both teams played really well; PSU just played a tad bit better. The 5th set was also really tight. Texas was up 11-10,and I believe serving with that lead. PSU played really well at the end to take the set 15-13, to win the match 3 sets to 2. Megan Hodge -- one of the best PSU WVB players of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT