ADVERTISEMENT

2019 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

No Scores, no clock .. so I have absolutely no Idea who I'm watching. But at least i'm getting something.

Reactions: capkrokus
Glad I can hear Byers on the other radio broadcast but sucks you can't pause to sync it (unless i'm not seeing how to do it)

133 Consolation R2: RBY vs. Charles Tucker (Cornell)

Per 1
An early flurry, nothing. RBY reaches, nothing. Tucker gets in on a leg, but RBY kicks free. They are on the edge, then go back to the center. RBY reaches, Tucker tries to counter, nothing. Stalemate. End.

Per 2
RBY takes bottom. RBY to his feet, then picked up and returned. RBY to his feet but a stoppage, and a penalty point against RBY, 0-1. On the restart, RBY up and out, 1-1. Tucker in on a single, has the leg elevated, RBY with a whizzer, stalemate. RBY has a single, and he gets the TD, 3-1. End.

Per 3
Tucker takes bottom. Tucker up right away and out, 3-2. Lots of head-to-head wrestling. Tucker shoots, RBY with a speedy counter and gets the TD, 5-2. Tucker is not doing a lot. Now he tries to get up but they go OOB. Tucker stands and spins but RBY stays with him. RBY with a nice ride. Tucker working up, RBY grabs a leg, and Tucker dives OOB. Tucker to his feet, but they go OOB. Tucker up and out, 5-3. Tucker goes crazy, RBY nearly gets a TD, but there's the buzzer, and RBY advances!

Desanto did nothing for 6.5 minutes. No offensive points. I hate watching Iowa other than rooting against them.

For some reason, I am just getting a picture of the team standings and no actual matches.

Nick has a lot of trouble with guys who go funk and dive at that leg. He can't finish.

And out of the blue, the Byers audio stream on LionVision starts to work. It's about 25 sec ahead of the TuneIn stream. ;)

141 Quarterfinal: Lee vs. Max Murin (Iowa)

Per 1
Lee in on the leg, Murin with a whizzer, a trip to the mat, but OOB and no TD. Lee tries to shoot, nothing. Murin now in on a leg, Lee sprawls, nothing, and OOB. Lee shoots a leg, Murin counters, he elevates Lee's leg, they scramble, and a stalemate with 35 sec. Lee shoots and gets the left leg, working, Murin rolls through, and the buzzer sounds. End.

Per 2
Lee takes bottom. He stands, and he's out, 1-0. Lee tries to line up a shot, nothing. Murin shoots and gets a knee, Lee sprawls and tries to circle around, and the period ends

Per 3
Marin takes bottom. Murin has 11 sec of RT, so that's not a factor. Murin tries to work up, but Lee with a good ride. Murin finally gets out after Lee rides for 37 sec, 1-1. Lee with a TD, 3-1. They go OOB with 38 sec left. RT up to 41 sec for Lee. Murin works up, they battle, and Lee takes him back down. They go OOB with 20 sec left. RT @ 59 sec for Lee. Murin tries to get up, then tries a shoulder roll, Lee nearly sticks him. With the RT, it's a 4-1 decision for Nick Lee!!!

1:19 in RT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT