ADVERTISEMENT

2019 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

I'm rooting for them to meet in consis. (Without checking RBY's path.)
Just checked the brackets. Earliest they could meet in consis is one round after blood round, with loser going to 7th place bout. Opposite side of bracket from RBY!

Wrsc is about 1:20 behind the live action. Lionvision is about 30 sec behind. I hope it starts working as it's way better when listening in the arena.

Appears that Mats 1, 2, 7, and 8 will be consolation matches, and Mats 3, 4, 5, and 6 will be quarterfinals.

Ironhead just said that Shak is losing the match between his ears. I’m not gonna be surprised if he doesn’t even make session 4. At least he’ll have more time for play practice.

Maybe this was discussed and I missed it but for the quarters, are they waiting for all matches to finish before starting the next weight?

Just noticed that 125 held seeds in both rounds. Top 16 advanced to round 2 and top 8 advanced to round 3. Kind of cool; Don't remember seeing that before.

I hope ESPN fixes their graphics problem. It would be nice to see the scores of these matches.

Reactions: NJ Lion
Heinselman is going to be an afterthought for that team when Decatur comes in.

I watching on my computer at work on ESPN3. They don't have the scores on the screen and I have no clue who is winning.

Edit. The scores are now on the screen.

Reactions: I.J.W.T.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT