ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices

Okay. I've been trying to follow some of the threads on Ohio State forums and it is a bit confusing. It appears in addition to the toys and "private photos" there is talk of sex tapes with one or more "staffers?" If I am comprehending some of the posts, they actually seem to have a name of one individual and speculate that her "scorned" husband may have something to do with this stuff going public. Also, another post seems to indicate that some staffers in the football office may have been "reassigned." This could be much more serious than "dick pics" and sex toys.

Okay. I've been trying to follow some of the threads on Ohio State forums and it is a bit confusing. It appears in addition to the toys and "private photos" there is talk of sex tapes with one or more "staffers?" If I am comprehending some of the posts, they actually seem to have a name of one individual and speculate that her "scorned" husband may have something to do with this stuff going public. Also, another post seems to indicate that some staffers in the football office may have been "reassigned." This could be much more serious than "dick pics" and sex toys.

It’s going to turn into death by a thousand paper cuts.

Reactions: BBrown and cment

The rumor is that Smith was dating a staffer at OSU. I think she has left OSU and her x husband has been releasing info. I'm curious what the staffer who just left the football dept. knows. His since deleted tweet about leaving OSU due to moral beliefs is now quite intriguing.

They could simply come clean with the presser next week after the conclusion of their "investigation". What are the odds of that?

At this point they might not even know what to “come clean” about. Even if they wanted to put it all on the table last week, who would have been like yea smith took dick pics in he White House. Be sure to include that in the meaculpa.

Reactions: krichards
Soooooo.... what are the chances our students will be waiving dildos in the stands instead of the white towels at the the end of September? That would be freaking hilarious!!

Too bad OSU doesn't play at Duke in BBall this year - the Cameron Crazies would be merciless!

Reactions: baircub1!
Yeah, he actually broke that story 2 weeks before McMurphy. Seems to me that everybody is digging into Ohio State's shit. I don't think there's any way in hell Urbs keeps his job. SOMEONE is gonna drop a MOAB of a news story if that happens.
170413161921-moab-bomb-afghanistan-isis-starr-dnt-lead-00012608-full-169.jpg

Reactions: Gnat91
I'd like to see them visit Stanford, and see what their band would come up with :rolleyes:

Urban needs to check every piece of mail that arrives at the football offices. Someone receiving a sex toy is the final straw for me. Urban needs to be fired.

In the grand scheme of things, the sex toys aren't that big of a deal. If it was just that, Smith would still have his job. Its having sex with staffers and coeds in OSU football offices, his abhorrent actions in the White House, DUI, his spousal abuse, and the fact that he is simply a bad guy.

Cant wait for more to come out on Smith and Meyer's cover up for the guy at OSU and UF.

That's alleged, but has never been established. FWIW, Courtney Smith's mother says it never happened.

lol.... So you this think this human turd should still have his job and Meyer hasnt covered for him? BTW, CS's and ZS's mothers both come off as illiterate hilljacks that most likely have their own issues. Neither is credible.

Last edited:
That's alleged, but has never been established. FWIW, Courtney Smith's mother says it never happened.
Dream World. The fun part is examining the role Urby played in those allegations not being established. Since Urban has lied, unprompted, about this matter, on whom should we rely to find out the truth? You?

No.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Dream World. The fun part is examining the role Urby played in those allegations not being established. Since Urban has lied, unprompted, about this matter, on whom should we rely to find out the truth? You?

No.

Oh, the investigation is over. Pencil’s down. Right in schedule. Follow the script (Ohio). Let the “independent” (insert fart noise) investigation team queue the next phase of “Nothing here to see” and toss out some feigned, “We’ve not done anything too wrong, but we’ll do better going forward”- type of PR. Emmert and Delaney have already been given their queue cards to tote the party line.

An order of protection is not a courtroom conviction, but it is a pretty big sign of abuse. Those are not handed out like lollipops at the bank.

Violation of a protection order is not only a crime, it is a suggestion that the violator may well be dangerous to the point of lethality. When you tell me the same guy is taking dick pics in the bathroom at the White House and humping the staff at work, the weight is too great to bear.

Look out clown. You're going to be proved wrong about Urby even if the home cooking crew at OSU lies to you about it.

Violation of a protection order is not only a crime, it is a suggestion that the violator may well be dangerous to the point of lethality. When you tell me the same guy is taking dick pics in the bathroom at the White House and humping the staff at work, the weight is too great to bear.

Look out clown. You're going to be proved wrong about Urby even if the home cooking crew at OSU lies to you about it.

Why do you call me a clown? Have I been rude? We're just talking.

There is a court case next month regarding Smith's arrest. Perhaps the judge will rule that Smith is guilty of violating it. Perhaps he won't. Either way, that hearing, the sex toys and the ALLEGED pics are all IRRELEVANT to whether or not Urban followed reporting procedures in 2015. If he didn't, he's gone. We should find out today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT