ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices

No big deal over at the ozone - where they apparently all ship sex toys to their place of business. Those with actual jobs anyway.
The most humorous part of your post - the throwaway line “Those with actual jobs anyway”. Kind of sums up Ahia State nation in one sentence.

Those clowns from Ohio still refer to us as PED state. Maybe they'll think more before they speak. Highly doubt it. Once an idiot always an idiot. No one is squeaky clean in the Big 10. Every house has a problem or two.

I just saw a post yesterday by an osu meathead saying no matter what Ohio State does it won't be as bad as Paterno raping kids for decades. Osu fans are the dumbest on the planet.

To be honest, "dildo" is one if my favorite words. Something about that combination of syllables always brings a smile to my face.

What a fun Saturday morning!

When they said over $2k in sex toys, I thought maybe Coach Smith installed a Sybian in his office, which is a boss move in my opinion.

The joy on the faces of those Sybian users is a sight to behold. Maybe they would use it for cheerleader tryouts.

Reactions: odshowtime
Let me guess. If I’m a mother of a HS senior and Zac is the recruiting co-ordinator and this became public. Would I care. He’ll yes
Character

The white house thing little weird but seriously who gives a dam about sex toys..my grandmother probably has a trunk full sex toys..

Reactions: PSU_Chicago
Smith was Urban's best recruiter. One service who ranks assistant coaches as recruiters had him ranked #4 in the country. That stuff about he's Earle Bruce's grandson or whatever is horseshit. Like Urban cares about that. Smith brought in top recruits from down South. Period. Urban will put up with anything to win.

I want to hear more about how Ohio State coach Zach Smith made sex tapes with OSU students in his on-campus office.

I have to ask, can you imagine this bald dude, dressed up in some TOSU gear, with his Spider Enhancer Thong Triple Ring, and his X-large WildmanT Ball Lifter, in RED of course. Too bad they didn't specifically have scarlet as a color option.

Zach wasn't a top recruiter, he was the highest bidder with the bag of cash money. Pretty sure this is what McMurphy is holding in reserve. Signed statements from recruits offered $ from Zach.

Stop. I can only take so much excitement in one morning.

Exactly. I suspect some of the bigs at OSU are or will be asking Urbs how he hired such a person. I don't know if there is an answer that's good enough.

I suspect the bigs at OSU already know that answer! Re-check the language in Urb's new contract provisions signed 27 March 2018. Does it seem prescient to anyone else here? They knew something was afoot and were covering their bases...

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...mended-contract-could-pose-problem/885020002/

Until now I thought tOSU had solid grounds for firing Urbs 'for cause' but it says here the university's CFO hasn't signed the new contract, thereby making it unenforceable. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out in the next few days. Do they: 1) payoff Urbs in order to get this behind them or 2) retain him and endure the public outcry. That seems to be the choice. Either way, the $38M is gone. JMO.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
I want to hear more about how Ohio State coach Zach Smith made sex tapes with OSU students in his on-campus office.

I have to ask, can you imagine this bald dude, dressed up in some TOSU gear, with his Spider Enhancer Thong Triple Ring, and his X-large WildmanT Ball Lifter, in RED of course. Too bad they didn't specifically have scarlet as a color option.
sadbuck.gif

Smith was Urban's best recruiter. One service who ranks assistant coaches as recruiters had him ranked #4 in the country. That stuff about he's Earle Bruce's grandson or whatever is horseshit. Like Urban cares about that. Smith brought in top recruits from down South. Period. Urban will put up with anything to win.

They come from California, Texas, and Nevada as well. How long until we learn the real reason why Meyer was keeping and protecting Zach Smith? How long until many of his signees are ruled ineligible by the NCAA ala Reggie Bush? Drip….Drip…..Drip….

ADVERTISEMENT