ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices

Pretty strange dude. $2200 in sex toys? Pictures of his penis with White House towels?

Seeing this, you know for certain there have to be some other very odd things going on and likely other shoes to drop after Ohio St announces their decision next week.

Wow what a weirdo. I’m sure this guy has more stuff on OSU. Can’t wait for their report on Sunday but looks like Urbie will survive as they blame everyone else.

The issue I would have as OSU administration is that it was delivered to his work address. Its hard to believe this guy was a professional in all aspects of job. Having sex with a staffer, could be a serious issue. Was he considered this employee's supervisor? Didn't he have the same issue with a secretary at U of F?

This is completely irrelevant to the greater story. Who cares?

Urban was the most powerful man on campus. He had to know.

Kinky-Soft-PU-Leather-Full-Head-Bondage-Executioner-Hood-Mask-with-Eyes-and-Mouth-Zipper-Fetish.jpg

Why does anyone need that many cock rings? One or two should suffice. And that little singlet thing. Man there will be photo shops of that with OSU logos and it's gonna be hilarious.

Enjoy being humiliated fellas. You earned it. Yeah it's all BS from vindictive journalists. Too bad.

HAHAHA

"the gimp's sleeping!"

HAHAHA

yeah!

Exactly. I suspect some of the bigs at OSU are or will be asking Urbs how he hired such a person. I don't know if there is an answer that's good enough.

There probably isn't an answer good enough, but I doubt they fire him for that if they can't find away to escape from paying the rest of his contract....

Apparently the football facility was his stabbin' cabin. Order in some sex toys and invite over a woman (or man if he preferred). If he was bold enough to have toys delivered there you just know he was doing others things as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: odshowtime
Interesting that this topic thread has suddenly been scrubbed from 11 Warriors.

There probably isn't an answer good enough, but I doubt they fire him for that if they can't find away to escape from paying the rest of his contract....

I don't know. Add this to what the investigation finds and who knows? I don't think the buyout sum is an impediment.

Reactions: step.eng69
Come on. This has absolutely nothing to do with the story of Amith hitting his wife.

This just seems completely irrelevant to me. It probably wasn’t the smartest thing he has even done, getting sex toys sent to his office, but it clearly wasn’t the dumbest either.

This is another "tease" and a warning to OSU I think he is saving something really scandalous for Sunday Could be on Urban himself.
Hmm... maybe they were sent to his office, so his wife would never see the boxes... because they were actually intended for gay sex with Urban??

Nothing illegal or unethical about that, but scandalous! ;-)

The Investigative Committee only thought they were going to wrap up their report this weekend.

The drip....drip...drip.... of information is at least entertaining.

There is a good chance there has been some drip... drip...dripping from Zach Smith’s privates with the lack of discretion he seems to show in his sex life.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Not just about receiving dubious packages at work. From the article:
"Courtney Smith said Zach Smith took multiple photos of his penis inside the Ohio State coaches’ offices, inside the White House when the Buckeyes visited in 2015 and also photographed himself in the coaches’ offices receiving oral sex and having sex with a OSU staffer."

Reactions: ImaWright
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT