ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices

Let me guess. If I’m a mother of a HS senior and Zac is the recruiting co-ordinator and this became public. Would I care. He’ll yes
Character

And papa and the young Male who likes pearl necklaces to the young ladies has final say....

Next

If you're an employer, you definitely care. This is also about the image of tOSU. I assure you they care because someone is in their board room shaking their head asking, what's next?

Yep. I think this is looking like Meyer is going to be pushed out. The drip, drip of information will force them to act.

Last edited:
This sort of thing from Zach Smith absolutely matters as Meyer’s top recruiter the last 3 years. He was the #4 overall recruiter last year and was still #15 overall this year a couple weeks after being fired. He seemed to specialize in 5 star and very high 4 star recruits from California, Nevada, Texas, Florida, and other locations hundreds of miles from Columbus. There IS absolutely more to this.

Part of that is that the likely most frequent Ohio St representative in recruits homes, schools, texting kids and parents with the same phone that had his penis pics after doing who knows what with thousands of dollars in sex toys also had 9 incidents reported to police, a covered up DUI, admitted in writing to choking his pregnant wife, and was protected, rehired, promoted, protected again, by Meyer who also hired a DC who Tennessee very publically rejected for previous scandals and hired an OC who was fired for abusing his own players. This is what has represented Ohio St to nearly every recruit and parent for several years. I think it’s all relevant. Yuck!

So when Fed Ex dropped off the "toys" what poor woman had to sign for this stuff?

Most likely Urban’s secretary. You know, Smith’s friend he brought home on the night of his first anniversary.
The guy needs some serious life coaching.

The band that can’t spell it’s own school’s name and instead spells the name of the school in Athens, OH is working full time on a new halftime show.....details are still sketchy but Zach Smith is reportedly helping coordinate the band’s “x-rated” formations, sure to bring moments of pleasure to the scarlet and grey thongs (I mean throngs).

The band that can’t spell it’s own school’s name and instead spells the name of the school in Athens, OH is working full time on a new halftime show.....details are still sketchy but Zach Smith is reportedly helping coordinate the band’s “x-rated” formations, sure to bring moments of pleasure to the scarlet and grey thongs (I mean throngs).

Forgot about the abuse of students in the Ohio St band. Holy crap, which group of Ohio St students hasn’t been systematically abused by Ohio St officials?

He can do what he wants and there was nothing illegal about this but this is hilarious. If only for having to watch buckeye fans spin 2 grand in sex toys.

This will really test the limits of forum rules and good taste. We haven't seen $2K worth of sex toys yet...

I note mcmurphys story also says investigation will be done sunday as planned.

They’re blaming McMurphy
It was funny how Smith's lawyer didn't want to answer questions but instead was trying to bully McMurphy into silence by telling him he was committing crimes. And yes, OSU fans will also blame McMurphy. How dare he go against the Columbus circle of silence!!! What goes on inside Hayes Center is strictly on the down low.

Ohio St coach fired.

Public learns fired Ohio St coach alleged to have committed spouse abuse.

Ohio St coach lies about what he knew about fired Ohio St coach.

Public learns about 10 police incidents with fired Ohio St coach including one at UF where current Ohio St coach sent 2 people to avert charges.

Ohio St coach non-apologizes since public knows he lied.

Ohio St pushes several stories to undermine credibility of the victim of abuse by fired Ohio St coach.

Public sees text exchange where fired Ohio St coach admits to the victim that he choked her. Says he's sorry.

Ohio St places coach on paid leave with a 2 week “independent” investigation in which half of the investigative team is Ohio St BOT and is lead by an 80 some year old.

Public learns about fired Ohio St coaches DUI.

Ohio St AD is found to have also been placed on paid leave potentially as scapegoat.

Ohio St announces the investigation will end as planned after 2 weeks and an announcement will follow the next week.

Public learns fired Ohio St coach has over $2k in sex toys delivered to Ohio St football offices and has taken multiple photos of his penis in said offices and the White House.

Public waits for Ohio St decision on Ohio St AD and coach as well as almost certain new shoes to drop in the case after the announcement.

You would think this case couldn’t be more twisted except that the Feds are already planning a visit to investigate Ohio St’s knowledge of allegedly over 100 wrestlers sexually molested by a now dead doctor after decades, students from the diving team sexually molested by coaches, and a former band director fired for sexual abuses to Ohio St band members.

Oh, and the Ohio St coach awaiting his verdict formerly cheated on his spouse with girls about the same age as his daughters and lost complete control of his players/criminals at UF.

The public anxiously awaits more. Each new piece of information seems almost crazier and even more twisted than the last. It is animal house on steroids. What could possibly be next?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The fact that college game day opens at a game featuring Michigan is just too perfect.

Anyone think there might be a flood of sex toys arriving at The OSU’s athletic complex next week.....att: Urban Meyer?

You’d think that would be a nice present from students & alums of “that school up north”! (Or from CFB fans anywhere!)

Anyone think there might be a flood of sex toys arriving at The OSU’s athletic complex next week.....att: Urban Meyer?

You’d think that would be a nice present from students & alums of “that school up north”! (Or from CFB fans anywhere!)
Oh man. That's an outstanding idea. :D

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
With so much corruption covered up for so long can there possibly be a large flock of chickens finally coming home to roost, trailing a Fed Ex truck headed for the Hayes athletic complex?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT