ADVERTISEMENT

Whittingham a class act. His post game press conf.

Class act, class program. I wish they’d join the B1G along with Washington, Oregon, California, Stanford, Arizona, and Colorado.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Class act, class program. I wish they’d join the B1G along with Washington, Oregon, California, Stanford, Arizona, and Colorado.
That list of schools to join the big ten? Are you interested in starting a welfare system? 🙄

That list of schools to join the big ten? Are you interested in starting a welfare system? 🙄
He lists too many schools but I think in the end there will be 5 or 6 pac schools in the conference playing in their own division. Definitely oregon and washington along with an arizona school for the phoenix market and perhaps one of the two northern california schools for the bay area market.

Holy shiat. How big would the Big "Ten" BE at that point? Wouldn't they have to rename it? Perhaps they would just call it the "B1G." Or perhaps the "Ginormous (20?)" :cool:

Maybe just add 2 more and go to 3 divisions. Have the 2 highest ranked division winners play in the conference championship. That gives you 5 division games and 2 crossover games against the other 2 divisions. Maybe protect 1 crossover rivalry so that OSU, UM, MSU and PSU don't all have to be in 1 division.

Maybe just add 2 more and go to 3 divisions. Have the 2 highest ranked division winners play in the conference championship. That gives you 5 division games and 2 crossover games against the other 2 divisions. Maybe protect 1 crossover rivalry so that OSU, UM, MSU and PSU don't all have to be in 1 division.
Forget that, add the rest of the Pac-10 and the schools that actually care about academics from the Big XII, SEC and ACC and succeed from the NCAA with a Big Ten consisting of four 10 team divisions while keeping regional ties. Cut the cheaters from the SEC out all together and be done with it. Teams only play D1 schools not in the SEC out of conference and hold a four team playoff for the true national championship where graduation rates count towards the post season.

West
Washington
Washington State
Oregon
Oregon State
California
Stanford
Southern California
UCLA
Arizona
Arizona State

Midwest