ADVERTISEMENT

Theo Johnson

bigbopper1985

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2003
It seems that Theo has been a very vocal team leader this season. I’ve seen him as the guy in the center of the player circle before games getting the players psyched up before games. He seems to be an excellent interview and speaks very positively about his time at Penn State

But he wasn’t chosen as a team captain, and I don’t recall him being a game captain (maybe he has and I’ve missed it).

Do you think he was not chosen as a punishment for his preseason charges for the fraternity fight?

Theo has been one of my favorite players and I think he has a chance to be another solid pro joining Strange, Freiermuth and Gesicki in the NFL

It seems that Theo has been a very vocal team leader this season. I’ve seen him as the guy in the center of the player circle before games getting the players psyched up before games. He seems to be an excellent interview and speaks very positively about his time at Penn State

But he wasn’t chosen as a team captain, and I don’t recall him being a game captain (maybe he has and I’ve missed it).

Do you think he was not chosen as a punishment for his preseason charges for the fraternity fight?

Theo has been one of my favorite players and I think he has a chance to be another solid pro joining Strange, Freiermuth and Gesicki in the NFL

No offense, but this has been discussed many times over and confirmed by multiple sources who cover Penn State Football. There has never been any punishment and there never was any cause for punishment.

Theo is a captain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT