ADVERTISEMENT

What did Franklin day that the B10 network blanked out???

I don't know what he said there, but I do think that he handled it extremely well. He acknowledged his (and our) dissatisfaction without actually saying anything that could be used against us by the B1G. Said he was in a no-win situation.

It was perfect.

He's handled two delicate situations this week in front of the media as well as anyone could ever expect.

Very proud.

BTN may have muted it but I'm sure other reporters have the audio. No doubt whatever he said will be written about somewhere.

I don't know what he said there, but I do think that he handled it extremely well. He acknowledged his (and our) dissatisfaction without actually saying anything that could be used against us by the B1G. Said he was in a no-win situation.

It was perfect.

He's handled two delicate situations this week in front of the media as well as anyone could ever expect.

Very proud.
Not exactly perfect - far from it. His team did not listen to him and they took on old goof’s statement so serous that they went behind CJF’s back and wore stupid shirts. Will every time some brain dead croc says something will we need newly-themed shirts. Then he had a chance to say “ enough is enough.” Bad people (Big10) sense weakness and they pounce. Expect last night’s hatchet job to continue - they are now free to double down. If he could not say something last night, when will he? Enough is enough!

He said “ They’re a bunch of f_ckers “. And it wasn’t meant as a compliment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT