ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin called out by Giger

Stop bringing problems and start bringing solutions. There is a solution to every problem you just pointed out.
Tell me you don't understand the law without telling me...or very much for that matter. It's nonsense to suggest that there is an issue with pointing out why a suggesting is structurally/legally impossible.

Tell me you don't understand the law without telling me...or very much for that matter. It's nonsense to suggest that there is an issue with pointing out why a suggesting is structurally/legally impossible.
Wow, you apparently can't stop. I'll bet your boss loves how you continually explain how everything is impossible.

So, let's try again. How do you propose to make things better with respect to college athletics.

But before you go, I'll try again. Perhaps the NIL organization, independent from the University that they exist for the purpose of supporting they athletics programs put the athlete's under contract? Perhaps the University change their scholarship system to a "loan" system such that the contract to secure the loan has certain requirements in order to get loan forgiveness. Perhaps some laws need to modified wrt college athletics? If only we new how to get some laws changed?

So now it's your turn to tell me why these proposals won't work and I'll present another solution. This is fun.

Btw, new employees get one chance to bring a problem without a potential solution. I suspect you wouldn't last a month.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Agreed. But it was very disappointing when we sat down in our seats in the stadium only to check our phones and see this player wasn't player, this one was on reduced snap count, etc. Very depressing.
Then the only reward for a fan going..if whatever Bowl game a team plays in..at least its a "vacation like" destination...not sure I would look at Atlanta , NYC , etc as great vacation destinations for most of us in the winter..Arizona , South Florida , Southern California , Costa Rica , Mexico , Bahamas etc....those are destinations I would sign up for and watch my team play regardless of opt outs..at least it becomes..a real vacation in the winter..

We dont have enough of them. You're mistaking opting out of a bowl as being a money kid instead of just having common sense.
Well we don't have to worry because our kids only opt out of unimportant bowl games, cause they're the only games we play in any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT