ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Seth Nevills

giphy.gif

Incredible family and a great wrestler. Welcome to the number one program in the country Seth. You belong here.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
BIG SNAX.

...and with that, the PSU wrestling family, gains another great young man. As it should be.

Remember: Have fun, wrestle free.

Currently some saltiness about Nolf and crew being in GT's ear.

But I thought Lee was going to be such a Pied Piper for other recruits? He can't even convince his friend to stick with his verbal.

Look, this shouldn't come as a surprise to Iowa fans, or ANY wrestling fans who understand the connection, the HISTORICAL connection, between Penn State, and Pennsylvania high school wrestling. Gavin felt the love too strong to deny it, and Spencer was meant to move on and explore the world outside of our state and wrestle for ANOTHER storied, great University. Iowa, Penn State, I don't get the hate. I'm banned on HR and even they know how I have nothing but love and respect for Hawkeye wrestling. But I digress...

Two great kids, two different paths, but will always be friends. Everyone understand?

Reactions: psu07
Look, this shouldn't come as a surprise to Iowa fans, or ANY wrestling fans who understand the connection, the HISTORICAL connection, between Penn State, and Pennsylvania high school wrestling. Gavin felt the love too strong to deny it, and Spencer was meant to move on and explore the world outside of our state and wrestle for ANOTHER storied, great University. Iowa, Penn State, I don't get the hate. I'm banned on HR and even they know how I have nothing but love and respect for Hawkeye wrestling. But I digress...

Two great kids, two different paths, but will always be friends. Everyone understand?
The Troy Sunderland era is never coming back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT