ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State set to welcome early enrollees on Monday

Sixteen is a lot of early enrollees. I remember when just a couple was big news.

Question; when do the eligibility time tables begin? With a five year maximum playing time, does it start now for these players? Won’t matter for most but if a player takes some time off for academic reasons or transfers and sits out a fall semester it could come into play.

Reactions: royboy
any word of portal transfers? I feel like Cephes was really behind the 8 ball getting on campus so late.

Sixteen is a lot of early enrollees. I remember when just a couple was big news.

Question; when do the eligibility time tables begin? With a five year maximum playing time, does it start now for these players? Won’t matter for most but if a player takes some time off for academic reasons or transfers and sits out a fall semester it could come into play.
Eligiblity doesn't start counting until the fall. So all will have five years to play four seasons to play.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Cooper Cousins was a beast and the best OL at the HS all-star game last weekend.
He could play any position on the OL according to Franklin, but a 3 or 4 year starting Center that plays at a high level would be a big contribution to PSU football going forward. A rock in the middle to build around.

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT