ADVERTISEMENT

Way too Early PSU lineup for next year...

Going to leave this here for the purpose of debunking because I see it picking up traction as if it was real on Twitter (Tony Ramos just tweeted it out). There's nothing on the Japan Times website, and there are other tell-tale signs it's a fake. Funny, but fake.

C79MJ5oVsAEZaPw.jpg:large
Notice the source..."The Mat", lmao.

Starting lineup for "The Field" next year...

125: Cruz
133: Tomasello
141: Heil
149: Irrelevant
157: Irrelevant
165: Martinez
174: B. Jordan
184: Z. Valencia
197: Moore
Hwt: Snyder

The "Irrelevant Brothers" have lost something like 97 consecutive matches, but The Field keeps running them out there, lmao.

Starting lineup for "The Field" next year...

125: Cruz
133: Tomasello
141: Heil
149: Irrelevant
157: Irrelevant
165: Martinez
174: B. Jordan
184: Z. Valencia
197: Moore
Hwt: Snyder

Not much to argue with there.

It should also be noted that The Field is not exceedingly "deep": In most cases, if their number one's can't get it done, or get injured, they're screwed.

And remember now, with the exception of Chief, and a few others, most fans now, no longer root for "Ohio St" or "Oklahoma State" or "Iowa". Now, they are fans of The Field University, exclusively. This includes Turk, who by the way, posted this little gem on TheMat, on PSU being better next year...

• Members
  • 926 posts
Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

Another slob on PSU knob thread? Whats new...

New member to this board. I wrestled Cody, Cole, and Cael all back in high school days and have followed them ever since. Truly a class family and what a team he has put together!!
My take on next years line-up.
125-Suriano- I see him making 125 next year for sure if not his entire stay at PSU
133-Rei!!! In my dreams this occurs...in real life?!?! I guess we will see. I actually think Cortez has to go here otherwise for the teams sake and his own.
141-Nick Lee- The real deal. If Cortez goes 141 I think Lee beats him and probably worse as the season goes.
149-Zain-Enough said
157-Nolf-Enough said
165-Cenzo-Enough said
174-Wreck Hall-Won't be as close as last year. Marky will be dominant this year
184-Bo-No one will be close, even that fellow from tO$U
197-Cutch- I'm hoping. Want to see him end with an AA. I'm happy if Cassar gets the nod as well. Excited to see what the hype is all about.
Hwy-Nevills

Obvious questions at 133-141. If Cortez stays down and Lee wrestles at 141 this team is insane. Insane anyways but that makes no weak spots. 10 AA's with that line-up I believe.

Hopefully I can add something to these boards as we go. Fun time to be a fan of wrestling and of PSU!

New member to this board. I wrestled Cody, Cole, and Cael all back in high school days and have followed them ever since. Truly a class family and what a team he has put together!!
125-Suriano- I see him making 125 next year for sure if not his entire stay at PSU
133-Rei!!! In my dreams this occurs...in real life?!?! I guess we will see. I actually think Cortez has to go here otherwise for the teams sake and his own.
141-Nick Lee- The real deal. If Cortez goes 141 I think Lee beats him and probably worse as the season goes.
149-Zain-Enough said
157-Nolf-Enough said
165-Cenzo-Enough said
197-Cutch- I'm hoping. Want to see him end with an AA. I'm happy if Cassar gets the nod as well. Excited to see what the hype is all about.
Hwy-Nevills

Obvious questions at 133-141. If Cortez stays down and Lee wrestles at 141 this team is insane. Insane anyways but that makes no weak spots. 10 AA's with that line-up I believe.

Hopefully I can add something to these boards as we go. Fun time to be a fan of wrestling and of PSU!

Thank You Double O Six!

And remember now, with the exception of Chief, and a few others, most fans now, no longer root for "Ohio St" or "Oklahoma State" or "Iowa". Now, they are fans of The Field University, exclusively. This includes Turk, who by the way, posted this little gem on TheMat, on PSU being better next year...

• Members
  • 926 posts

Remember Guns:

Gable domination - great for wrestling

Cael domination - detrimental for wrestling

149-Zain-Enough said
157-Nolf-Enough said
165-Cenzo-Enough said
Hwy-Nevills

Welcome aboard 006...WE ARE!!

• Members
  • 926 posts

Hands Up. You caught me. You're right guns i am not a Penn State fan. I am a Hawkeye fan. Its out in the open now. Whew!

I'm not even sure what response i could give 21guns to satisfy his mental infatuation with me. Does he want me to kiss ass? Be aggressive only? To Hate? Be an Ohio State fan? Passive aggressive? Aggressively passive? Toss Terry? Drive to Pennsylvania and buy a kitty cat? Jump off a cliff in a Hawkeye singlet? Go golfing and shoot guns? Hell, i cant keep up anymore.

Reactions: kevin310
125 Suriano
133 Cortez
141 Lee
149 Pain
157 Nold
165 JOseph
174 Hall
184 Bo
197 Stout
285 Nevills

We Did ok this year with it when forced with injury, what odds you giving on Law going winless? May be interested
We did ok???????????? We had one win after Cortez went down, zero by Law. Odds of 0 fer at 133 next year by Law are pretty good. Over / under 2 wins.

If Rei has eligibility and is enrolled, he would make a ton of sense if Cortez is really going up to 141. Let Nick Lee get another season of real redshirt before entering the lineup.

We did ok???????????? We had one win after Cortez went down, zero by Law. Odds of 0 fer at 133 next year by Law are pretty good. Over / under 2 wins.
We didn't do ok, you are correct. With that said, I think we get more than 2 wins next year with either Law or Carpenter.

But, I gotta believe we find some kind of answer there.

I'm hoping too. It would be of some comfort to see Anthony wrestling in a few of the freestyle tournaments soon.
I was thinking about this today actually and wondered if he's going to wrestle free. Would be nice to see him wrestler a few matches without his shoulder falling off his body

lol, I think you might be the only one who recognizes my nick/avatar Sean. I put Cortez there because he recently changed his Instagram handle to ***PSU141 (I forget the exact handle now) so I figure he means it. Similar gambit worked for Nickal last year and it's not as if there's anyone at 141 that can he can't get past. Unless, of course, Nick Lee is going to go right out of the gate, in which case I think Cortez will have his hands full and then some.
Heh. Esa Tikkanen was a heckuva player and one of those love/hate guys. Loved him as the grinder on the Gretzky-Kurri line of the Oilers dynasty. Hated him as a Ranger.

Heh. Esa Tikkanen was a heckuva player and one of those love/hate guys. Loved him as the grinder on the Gretzky-Kurri line of the Oilers dynasty. Hated him as a Ranger.
The '94-era Rangers were indistinguishable from the Oilers, personnel-wise, and I loved him at both places; skilled grinder w/o being reprehensible like say Claude Lemieux. Wore his signed jersey to Rangers games up until a few years ago when I switched to McDonagh.

Reactions: Sean Harp
The '94-era Rangers were indistinguishable from the Oilers, personnel-wise, and I loved him at both places; skilled grinder w/o being reprehensible like say Claude Lemieux. Wore his signed jersey to Rangers games up until a few years ago when I switched to McDonagh.
I hated Claude Lemieux, no matter where he played.

One of my favorite moments of the Cup run was Tikk pecking the kiss towards Keith Jones as they were face to face. All time great agitator, who had skill too. Always one of the most personable guys at any event I've been too with him at.

Reactions: tikk10
125 Suriano
133 Cortez
141 Lee
149 Pain
157 Nold
165 JOseph
174 Hall
184 Bo
197 Stout
285 Nevills
That is the 1st mention of Stout that I can recall. I was wondering if anyone had any up to date info on where he is projected and if he stays.

This is a great thread, nothing but good natured fun with a little fake news thrown in for effect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT