ADVERTISEMENT

Way too Early PSU lineup for next year...

21Guns

Dec 10, 2013
Bellefonte
125: Yanovich
133: Suriano
141: Cortez
149: Retherford
157: Nolf
165: Joseph
174: Hall
184: Nickal
197: Rasheed
Hwt: Nevills

Note: This is NOT a prediction, it is ONE possible that I am throwing out there. Get some good discussion going...

How about THIS option:

125 Suriano
133 Higuchi
141 Cortez
149 Zain
157 Jason
165 Cenzo
174 Mark
184 Bo
197 Raptor
Hwt Jan Johnson

Cortez going to 141 will divide the team.......;).

This past year was a rollercoaster......and we ended up doing better than just about anyone could imagine. I am glad out coach was in the room rather than Aruba right after nations. OT course you can't have nationals without tan.

Reactions: tikk10 and 21Guns
Love this stuff....

125 Suriano
133 Cortez
141 Lee
149 Retherford
157 Nolf
165 Joseph
174 Hall
184 McCutcheon
197 Nickal
285 Nevills
WOW.

1. The new handle on instagram NOT a factor
2. The ole switcheroo for Cutch and Bo
3. Another vote that says Cutch STAYS!?

One thing that Bo to 197 would do: Immediately stop the Kellen Moore coronation at 197. The Haters would freak out!

Nevills could be NickCal. Then Suriano gets to pick which "Nick" he wants to be.

125 Suriano (I get that he has no body fat but he's still pretty small and there's really no indication that he's going to have any problem making 125 for four years)
133 Kade Moss (senior, last chance to wrestle regularly, not sure if he can cut to get there though)
141 Cortez (don't see the need to rush Nick Lee into lineup)
149 Zain
157 Nolf
165 Cenzo
174 Mason Manville (give Hall his RS year back; Hall can also take an Olympic redshirt year in 2020)
184 Bo
197 platoon Cassar and Rasheed, see which one separates himself, money is on Cassar but reasonable fear of injury should keep bench active; Stout ready to elevate game?
HWT Nick

Reactions: Lb4097
125 Suriano
133 Higuchi (just read article that hes wrestling folkstyle unless it was a joke)
141 Cortez
149 Retherford
157 Nolf
165 Cenzo
174 Hall
184 Bo
197 Cutch/Cassar
Hwy Nevills

I doubt Cael's plan is to lose every match at 133.

Wasn't the plan last year either, but hey. Technically, we won 7 matches though. JC went 6-2 before the injury, and I think George went 1-12. With all due respect, 133 was just freaking absurd last year and George had to wrestle something like 8 of the top 10. Impossible.

125 Suriano
133 Higuchi (just read article that hes wrestling folkstyle unless it was a joke)
141 Cortez
149 Retherford
157 Nolf
165 Cenzo
174 Hall
184 Bo
197 Cutch/Cassar
Hwy Nevills

I keep hearing more and more fire where that smoke is also amigo...maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but...with this team I rule NOTHING out.

125 Suriano (I get that he has no body fat but he's still pretty small and there's really no indication that he's going to have any problem making 125 for four years)
133 Kade Moss (senior, last chance to wrestle regularly, not sure if he can cut to get there though)
149 Zain
157 Nolf
165 Cenzo
174 Mason Manville (give Hall his RS year back; Hall can also take an Olympic redshirt year in 2020)
184 Bo
197 platoon Cassar and Rasheed, see which one separates himself, money is on Cassar but reasonable fear of injury should keep bench active; Stout ready to elevate game?
HWT Nick

To the Honorable Mr. Tikkanen: Maybe flip-flop Moss and Cortez? Jered was small for a 133, was he not?

Reactions: purescurve
149 Zain
157 Nolf
165 Cenzo
184 Bo
HWT Nick

II agree at 197: Give all three equal time and starts heading into January, then make the decision at the end of January, so that the starter gets momentum and is prepared for B1G's and is qualified for Nationals. I also wonder if Moss could get down to 133, I think he could do well and make it to Nationals.

To the Honorable Mr. Tikkanen: Maybe flip-flop Moss and Cortez? Jered was small for a 133, was he not?
lol, I think you might be the only one who recognizes my nick/avatar Sean. I put Cortez there because he recently changed his Instagram handle to ***PSU141 (I forget the exact handle now) so I figure he means it. Similar gambit worked for Nickal last year and it's not as if there's anyone at 141 that can he can't get past. Unless, of course, Nick Lee is going to go right out of the gate, in which case I think Cortez will have his hands full and then some.

lol, I think you might be the only one who recognizes my nick/avatar Sean. I put Cortez there because he recently changed his Instagram handle to ***PSU141 (I forget the exact handle now) so I figure he means it. Similar gambit worked for Nickal last year and it's not as if there's anyone at 141 that can he can't get past. Unless, of course, Nick Lee is going to go right out of the gate, in which case I think Cortez will have his hands full and then some.

"Then Some", is the probable scenario there, true.

By "fanbases", don't forget the MAIN fanbase: Fans of "the field" university...that program that is comprised of the best wrestler at each weight, who does not wrestle for Penn State.

Right now, that's the second biggest fanbase in the nation.

Starting lineup for "The Field" next year...

125: Cruz
133: Tomasello
141: Heil
149: Irrelevant
157: Irrelevant
165: Martinez
174: B. Jordan
184: Z. Valencia
197: Moore
Hwt: Snyder

Going to leave this here for the purpose of debunking because I see it picking up traction as if it was real on Twitter (Tony Ramos just tweeted it out). There's nothing on the Japan Times website, and there are other tell-tale signs it's a fake. Funny, but fake.

C79MJ5oVsAEZaPw.jpg:large

Reactions: kevin310 and pish69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT