ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Stevens following Wazzu coaches on Twitter?

Yep.. these Tommyphiles in our fan base are certifiably INSANE. I can't even imagine living in their obtuse world.
Penn State fans (other fan bases are likely the same) get very possessive and try to fashion a lasting bond, to a relationship that is very brief. I feel strongly it is in PSU best interest for Tommy to stay.....we have no idea if it will work in his best interest.
Hack left early and it proved to be in Penn State
Football's best interest. Not many would have predicted that.

Sorry to jump in on your board fellas but we at Texas need a QB badly.

Herman recruited Tommy when he was at Ohio St but no offer I believe. We just hired Herb Hand as well who had the infamous tweet about IU after you guys landed Stevens I recently read. Hopefully another connection that helps our cause.

Joe Burrow is probably leaving Ohio St. and he was brought there by Herman. He would be my backup option but Stevens is the guy we hopefully miraculously land.

We dont have a QB that can run Herman’s offense right now and we looked like crap on offense all year.

Stevens would be a godsend for our program based on the limited highlights ive seen of him in your spring game and mop up duty.

Yes I know not real live bullets but to these eyes I know what I see in arm strength, mobility, and pocket presense. Stevens is going to be a great QB in the right system.

Besides you guys have a potential Heisman winner at QB...no need to be greedy ;)

Good luck on the upcoming season regardless guys!

Last edited:

Herman recruited Tommy when he was at Ohio St but no offer I believe. We just hired Herb Hand as well who had the infamous tweet about IU after you guys landed Stevens.

Joe Burrow is probably leaving Ohio St. and he was brought there by Herman. He would be my backup option but Stevens is the guy we miraculously land.

We dont have a QB that can run Herman’s offense right now and we looked like crap on offense all year.

Stevens would be a godsend for our program based on the limited highlights ive seen of him in your spring game and mop up duty.

Yes I know not real live bullets but to these eyes I know what I see in arm strength, mobility, and pocket presense. Stevens is going to be a great QB in the right system.

Besides you guys have a potential Heisman winner at QB...no need to be greedy ;)

Sorry! You cant have him! :cool:

Herman recruited Tommy when he was at Ohio St but no offer I believe. We just hired Herb Hand as well who had the infamous tweet about IU after you guys landed Stevens.

Joe Burrow is probably leaving Ohio St. and he was brought there by Herman. He would be my backup option but Stevens is the guy we miraculously land.

The fact that you guys have Coach Hand should be enough for TS to exclude your school from his list as a potential landing spot. I mean, he did wonders with the OL in front of Hackenberg. Sorry not sorry.

The fact that you guys have Coach Hand should be enough for TS to exclude your school from his list as a potential landing spot. I mean, he did wonders with the OL in front of Hackenberg. Sorry not sorry.

When Hand was hired our board had a slight meltdown. Not many were familiar with him and it seems you guys and the Auburn fanbase werent fans of his.

Herman’s offense is a little more in tune with what Malzahn runs and he adopted alot of what RichRod did at WVU.

Hopefully its a better fit for us...Thats what were hoping for at least.

When Hand was hired our board had a slight meltdown. Not many were familiar with him and it seems you guys and the Auburn fanbase werent fans of his.

Herman’s offense is a little more in tune with what Malzahn runs and he adopted alot of what RichRod did at WVU.

Hopefully its a better fit for us...Thats what were hoping for at least.
I hope he works out there. He didn't have much to work with here as the sanctions crippled the OL hardest. Just keep him fed well and he'll be happy. ;)

Reactions: SparkHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT