ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Stevens following Wazzu coaches on Twitter?

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
Saw a post on a Washington State site where they say Stevens is following the WSU coaches on twitter and they are following him. Their QB position is obviously in flux given the recent horrible news. Would hate to see him leave PSU.

Reactions: Offside Clyde
Saw a post on a Washington State site where they say Stevens is following the WSU coaches on twitter and they are following him. Their QB position is obviously in flux given the recent horrible news. Would hate to see him leave PSU.
He's following quite a few teams...don't expect him to be there next fall. Degree and bail I imagine.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Frankly I thought of WSU when it was reported that their QB committed suicide but thought it a bit cold to state it in the Posts speculating about TS last week. Good coach out there and an opportunity that sadly came to be. From our perspective no real conflicts. Would rather have him here though.

Reactions: step.eng69
This guy could make some interesting football for Tommy.

th
He's a character and coached-up the T Tech to most winning coach I believe.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a deadline but he has to graduate before he can transfer and be eligible to play next season

at a school that has a program that PSU does NOT offer, AND he has to be qualified to be admitted to that new academic program. for for example if you want to attend a school and study Russian as a grad student (and PSU does not offer it) then you need to meet the entrance requirements of the new school in that academic program. the grad transfer was never meant to be a free agent system.

still if he thinks he is not going to get a fair shot to win/play QB then he is history.

With two more eligible years he should be getting some serious attention. I wish wherever he chooses, it works well for him.

Coaches coming-going, kids dropped from the team, leaving early; transferring…I’ve become anesthetized and rolling with the flow. It doesn’t bother me any longer.
Yea me too. Just always looking to the next man up mentality now.

[QUOTE="blion72, post: 3269211, member: 7928"]at a school that has a program that PSU does NOT offer, AND he has to be qualified to be admitted to that new academic program. for for example if you want to attend a school and study Russian as a grad student (and PSU does not offer it) then you need to meet the entrance requirements of the new school in that academic program. the grad transfer was never meant to be a free agent system.

still if he thinks he is not going to get a fair shot to win/play QB then he is history.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like that has ever been a hurdle to a grad transfer.

Tommy suffers from the “I think I’m sexy and therefore coveted by everyone” syndrome.

The following is the reality:
  1. Tommy is a good “runner”
  2. Tommy hasn’t really demonstrated that he’s a “proficient passer” who can “read defenses”.
  3. Tommy might not be as good as certain QB’s who are behind him academically and on the depth chart.
Whatever,

Drama Tommy

Last edited:
Unbkeivable. He follows someone on twitter and you guys have him packed and ready to go.

You are all snowflakes.
Perhaps he should be more cognizant about who he decides to “follow” on Twitter and when he does so.

The comment about being eligible for a specific Grad program deals with all transfers but anyone looking to go for two seasons will have to stay eligible too.
That might be harder then what we’ve seen from many GT players so far. I suspect many have never completed the first course in their program and instead dropped out as soon as the season was over to get ready for the draft.

Kudos to the others that did the work and more kudos to the kids that stayed five years at on place and did two degrees.

ADVERTISEMENT