ADVERTISEMENT

This week's game is a MUST WIN for our program

cyrizzle

Jan 10, 2010
We need a big effort and a blowout win to get the team's spirits back, similar to the Navy game in 2012. We came out strong in that game, and it will be interesting to see if Franklin has the boys ready for this game like OB did in 2012 vs Navy. We need to make a statement and put this game out of reach early. I want a final score of something like 42-10 or better and 2 sacks or less for Buffalo. If this game is even close, we are in for a long season. We need a statement game, fire/lots of emotion from the players and coaches, and a big effort so we have momentum going into the Rutgers game. A 13-7 win WILL NOT cut it this week. I'll be watching this one closely and with no alcohol. LETS GO!!

Wow, how things have changed... Buffalo is must win so you can have momentum going into Rutgers?

Come on, mr. one big win. It's called momentum. Right now, Penn State has none. After this past Saturday's poor performance, Penn State needs a quality performance to regain confidence. I know you only went to Temple, but you should be able to grasp this concept.

Come on, mr. one big win. It's called momentum. Right now, Penn State has none. After this past Saturday's poor performance, Penn State needs a quality performance to regain confidence. I know you only went to Temple, but you should be able to grasp this concept.
Actually I went to IUP and I am going to PSU World Campus right now for my Master's.

What is World Campus?
Is that like University of Phoenix?
No it is equivalent to the University Park Campus for a Master's program and I am going for Human Resources & Employment Relations. PSU WC is actually THE TOP Human Resources grad school program in the country. Maybe you should do some research before talking like an idiot. Also, part of the program has students go back for a week long portion of the summer class they are taking, so no it is not all online. Consider yourself educated for the day.

Wow, how things have changed... Buffalo is must win so you can have momentum going into Rutgers?
Troll post, however it does ring true. Be honest, did any of us ever think anyone would ever be looking at a game like this in such a way? The guy's absolutely right.

Reactions: NelsonMunce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT