ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Flyers vs. Pens Round 1

Also, before someone starts saying Pens fans are biased....the Giroux hit on Hagelin was clean/huge loss for the Pens but, let's be real, the only Giroux even finished that hit was the cheat shot Letang took on him earlier.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Murray's apparently allergic to the color orange as well. He's been awful today. It sure would be nice to have a legit backup goalie so the option to pull him even existed.

You can keep bashing Fleury if you want though--I'll throw up stats for the future HOFer

And, I'll counter with all the play-off games MAF was outright PULLED or didn't even start sir!

Hey, did MAF ever pay his co-pay for the sports psychologist he went to see after one of our early playoff exists thanks to him?

Can you pay the $200 deductible for him please?

Also, before someone starts saying Pens fans are biased....the Giroux hit on Hagelin was clean/huge loss for the Pens but, let's be real, the only Giroux even finished that hit was the cheat shot Letang took on him earlier.

And, while you are at it, please list the TOTAL number of minutes your boy MAF played in the last 3 winter Olympics representing Canada!!

I'll wait.

And, when the ENTIRE F*CKING sports bar yells: NO! when he leaves the crease, to go play the puck behind the net, even the drunk people know his weaknesses!!

I agree sir.

See, we can agree on somethings my friend!!

All is good sir.

Last edited:
Ask Fleury what it's like actually having guys playing defense in front of you this year. You're going to be very miserable when he goes into the HOF

Ask Fleury what it's like actually having guys playing defense in front of you this year. You're going to be very miserable when he goes into the HOF

A couple of things sir:

A. You sound so much like a typical MAF Apologist. Really you do.

B. I respect your opinion. I honestly do sir.

C. Take a good long look at the D-People MAF played behind. There are some really good ones like, Brooks Orpik, Gonchar, etc.

D. Still waiting for you to tally those Olympic hockey minutes played by MAF. Don't use Common-Core math however!

E. I still luv you sir. We R good.

A couple of things sir:

A. You sound so much like a typical MAF Apologist. Really you do.

B. I respect your opinion. I honestly do sir.

C. Take a good long look at the D-People MAF played behind. There are some really good ones like, Brooks Orpik, Gonchar, etc.

D. Still waiting for you to tally those Olympic hockey minutes played by MAF. Don't use Common-Core math however!

E. I still luv you sir. We R good.
Lovin the Pen in Pen posting crime.

flyers.jpg

Get your tee times Flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the record for average goals scored in the opponent's arena for a series?

Luckily, the Pens played the Flyers this series. I can’t imagine being a fan of that team. Kind of like rooting for the Cleveland Browns...hey that Jim Brown and Bernie Kosar were great

Love their "fans" throwing trash on the ice. Keep the game and embarrassment going as long as possible!!!!!

Good thing the Pens went for 2 after their TD....

Reactions: nittany dave
Luckily, the Pens played the Flyers this series. I can’t imagine being a fan of that team. Kind of like rooting for the Cleveland Browns...hey that Jim Brown and Bernie Kosar were great

You get more ignorant with every post.

You must be the tough guy st the end of the night that wants to
Fight everyone taking a woman home.

At the end of the day, no matter what Pittsburgh may win or lose, you still live there and we live here. . . There is nothing that can overcome that. Have fun, cave person

Reactions: nittany dave
You get more ignorant with every post.

You must be the tough guy st the end of the night that wants to
Fight everyone taking a woman home.

At the end of the day, no matter what Pittsburgh may win or lose, you still live there and we live here. . . There is nothing that can overcome that. Have fun, cave person

That would make a lot more sense if Philly weren’t such a dump with a fanbase full of imbeciles

Reactions: GregInPitt
That would make a lot more sense if Philly weren’t such a dump with a fanbase full of imbeciles
Ha ha ha. I’ve been to Pittsburgh. You just summed it up. Except the women are all about 100 pounds heavier . Piggsburgh, where the men are men, and so are the women!!

Yep. You're still a cave person. Been there. Yikes!!!

We have the two titles this year and another one coming with the Sixers. The Phil’s and Flyers are on the upswing. Life is good. Yes the pens won this series, but you are at the end of the run. The Roaring 20s are coming. Dilly Dilly.

Yep. You're still a cave person. Been there. Yikes!!!

We have the two titles this year and another one coming with the Sixers. The Phil’s and Flyers are on the upswing. Life is good. Yes the pens won this series, but you are at the end of the run. The Roaring 20s are coming. Dilly Dilly.

You are what 50 years old and using Dilly Dilly. I win

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT