ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Flyers vs. Pens Round 1

Yep. You're still a cave person. Been there. Yikes!!!

We have the two titles this year and another one coming with the Sixers. The Phil’s and Flyers are on the upswing. Life is good. Yes the pens won this series, but you are at the end of the run. The Roaring 20s are coming. Dilly Dilly.

A run you will never see as a Flyer fan! 43 straight years...no cup, but hey Villanova won or are you a penn State basketball fan?

The Flyers don't get a trophy this year. But for their "fans"....

maxresdefault.jpg

Ha ha ha. I’ve been to Pittsburgh. You just summed it up. Except the women are all about 100 pounds heavier . Piggsburgh, where the men are men, and so are the women!![/
Judging by your picture, you clearly don’t need to worry about what the women look like. You are a picture of health
that’s all you got? When you figure out how to upload anything, let me know. Cave person. Told you.

Reactions: TheGLOV
They tried hard...they cried hard. Then they lost. Again.

See yinz next season!

If you ask nice we'll let you see our Stanley Cups. Nah...just teasin'

Crosby sucks. He only had 13 points in 6 games. One down and three to go. Glov are you disappointed that this thread is done just like the Flyers.
turkey-done+like+dinner.jpeg

You get more ignorant with every post.

You must be the tough guy st the end of the night that wants to
Fight everyone taking a woman home.

At the end of the day, no matter what Pittsburgh may win or lose, you still live there and we live here. . . There is nothing that can overcome that. Have fun, cave person

Pittsburgh is a nice city.

They better find a goaltender.
They have one coming up. Carter Hart. He is a stud in juniors. That is why Elliot and Neuvirth got two year deals, to bridge to Hart

Look, vitriol aside, sports is cyclical, anyone who doesn’t realize that is a dope. Pens have had recent success. Once Crosby and Malkin are done, the wheels come off and they decline for a decade. Right now, the Flyers pieces don’t fit. They have some stars, and some young guys. The fact they got 98 pints this year is amazing considering they had a steaming pile of poo in net. They will have a lot of bad contracts coming off books in next two years. Definitely good days coming ahead for the Flyers and all Philly sports. The Roaring 20s, they are already here - thanks to Eagles and Nova!! Up next, the Phantom of the Process!!!!

Flyers got some very nice young pieces. Will be interesting to see how they progress the next few years. Nolan Patrick looks to be a star in the not so distant future.
The Couturier contract is deal of the decade. 4.5ish for the next five(or six) years.

They have one coming up. Carter Hart. He is a stud in juniors. That is why Elliot and Neuvirth got two year deals, to bridge to Hart

Look, vitriol aside, sports is cyclical, anyone who doesn’t realize that is a dope. Pens have had recent success. Once Crosby and Malkin are done, the wheels come off and they decline for a decade. Right now, the Flyers pieces don’t fit. They have some stars, and some young guys. The fact they got 98 pints this year is amazing considering they had a steaming pile of poo in net. They will have a lot of bad contracts coming off books in next two years. Definitely good days coming ahead for the Flyers and all Philly sports. The Roaring 20s, they are already here - thanks to Eagles and Nova!! Up next, the Phantom of the Process!!!!

My guess is the roaring 20’s don’t quite workout like you’ve conjured up in your head. Who references Villanova and beats their chest about it as a penn State fan. That’s like a psu fan beating their chest about pitt basketball

We have the two titles this year and another one coming with the Sixers. The Phil’s and Flyers are on the upswing. Life is good. Yes the pens won this series, but you are at the end of the run. The Roaring 20s are coming. Dilly Dilly.
Sixers ain't winning crap. God, are you delusional.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r

Grew up in greater Pitt. Lived in both. Enjoyed my time in both. In fact, I find Philly and Pittsburgh folks are much more alike than not. Most Philly sports fans are great, but there’s something about the wiring in a lot of Flyers fans that makes them just drag their knuckles with the dregs of society.

As for the Flyers being on the upswing....well, let’s just say that’s been a common tune we’ve heard for the past 40 years. I’ll beleve it when I see it.

Grew up in greater Pitt. Lived in both. Enjoyed my time in both. In fact, I find Philly and Pittsburgh folks are much more alike than not. Most Philly sports fans are great, but there’s something about the wiring in a lot of Flyers fans that makes them just drag their knuckles with the dregs of society.

As for the Flyers being on the upswing....well, let’s just say that’s been a common tune we’ve heard for the past 40 years. I’ll beleve it when I see it.
There's a reason the Vet had a jail cell. Just ask Vikings fans how they were treated in the playoffs last season and they're not even a rival.

There's a reason the Vet had a jail cell. Just ask Vikings fans how they were treated in the playoffs last season and they're not even a rival.
Then don’t be naive enough to come.

I wore a flyers jersey to Pittsburgh and was harassed much worse than anyone I have ever seen treated at Wells Fargo. Did I cry about it? Nope. Just got my retribution in my own way .

Then don’t be naive enough to come.

I wore a flyers jersey to Pittsburgh and was harassed much worse than anyone I have ever seen treated at Wells Fargo. Did I cry about it? Nope. Just got my retribution in my own way .
And what way was that?

ADVERTISEMENT