ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee

Hate admitting it, but I thought Murin looked good. Beat a national qualifier 15-9. Iowa will make a good run in 2020... but that may be it.

...I think Spencer is a great wrestler and probably also a great kid, but, quite honestly, ...
...I am about as interested in his performance as I am in that of Kemmerer, or Marstellar, or Haines or Suriano...
...but thas jes my opinion...

Beats Jimenez of Wisconsin, 2-time NCAA qualifier, by fall in 1:16. Was up 10-0, takedown and 2 4 point tilts.

Last edited:
...I think Spencer is a great wrestler and probably also a great kid, but, quite honestly, ...
...I am about as interested in his performance as I am in that of Kemmerer, or Marstellar, or Haines or Suriano...
...but thas jes my opinion...
That said, if he is set free and sent out to take on NATO, I’ll have eyes on that.

They have his semi and finals match posted over on HR. Made two national qualifier level wrestlers look like j.v. If he can stay healthy, he is going to be a force over the next 4/5 years.

since cael never gets credit for the development of our top 10 kids, I wonder how much praise the hawk staff will get for SLee development?
Spencer wouldn't amount to anything without the best lightweight coaches in the country.

I'm a PSU fan because I'm a wrestling fan. The rise of Spencer Lee is extremely exciting to me I just wish he was in Blue and White.

Reactions: Sumtinwong
I am a PSU fan and I hate to admit it but I hope he wins it all this year. How can anyone not like watching Lee wrestle? He attacks from the first whistle and is relentless. His top game is the best I have ever seen and it is fun to watch as he makes Stieber look like a novice with his bar. Okay he has a lot more stiffer competition in the future, but honestly he is going to run through everyone at 125. Nato and Suriano I bet are hoping he stays a redshirt this year. Neither are beating Spencer this year if he stays healthy. Nato still recovering from Fix handling him on the mat and then throwing him through a table afterwards. Plus with his diet of rice cakes he is not going to have the energy to deal with Lee's pace.

Suriano will slow Lee down a bit but he is not as offensive as Lee is. Lee will get a takedown or two on him. I am not sure if Lee can turn Suriano? Now if Nick would have stayed in the PSU room and kept drilling/beating Nico in the room, and also let Cael develop him...

Who on HR has said anything near that?

Talking out of your ass

4bUV7Ls.gif

Spencer has been a bit of a project but I think TnT can shape and mold him into something special after an unimpressive senior year of high school finishing runner up. :D

Only Cael could do it better. But I'll assume you already understand that. ;)

Spencer has been a bit of a project but I think TnT can shape and mold him into something special after an unimpressive senior year of high school finishing runner up. :D

Insert "rossel 33" post educating the masses on the need for modern day coaches to actually work hard and recruit top end talent. (What a concept!) :D

Calling out BS from a long standing joke....is in and of itself BS. Your new, you'll get a longer leash, but do try to catch up quickly.

There was literally a chain of posts on HR joking about how much TnT have developed Lee/Warner.

The above poster commented as if that's the actual view on HR. Just completely oblivious.

At some point I'd like to stop, as jokes get old quickly, but geez every single gd post, the content reinforces it.

There was literally a chain of posts on HR joking about how much TnT have developed Lee/Warner.

The above poster commented as if that's the actual view on HR. Just completely oblivious.

You should take your morning toilet time and search the actual views of HR prior to 2016. Lots of relevant factual information for you to defend.

Reactions: diggerpup
Calling out BS from a long standing joke....is in and of itself BS. Your new, you'll get a longer leash, but do try to catch up quickly.
How many people have you interacted with who can catch up quickly, when generally either recovering from or still in a vodka induced fog?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT