ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee

There was literally a chain of posts on HR joking about how much TnT have developed Lee/Warner.

The above poster commented as if that's the actual view on HR. Just completely oblivious.

HR is nothing but delusional posts. There is not a single comment too crazy for HR to take seriously, which is why any comment attributed to HR is believable.

I know it must be tough for you to wander out of your delusion over there, but I have a feeling you're not going to fit in here. If you left and never came back this board would be better off.

Just calling out bullshit.

I'm all for mocking rival teams. Go at it.
quote-4660.jpg

HR is nothing but delusional posts. There is not a single comment too crazy for HR to take seriously, which is why any comment attributed to HR is believable.

I know it must be tough for you to wander out of your delusion over there, but I have a feeling you're not going to fit in here. If you left and never came back this board would be better off.

So some of you are saying that opinion is held by delusional HR posters. Others are saying it was sarcasm.

Last edited:
Spencer is incredible, fully expect his shirt to be pulled after Midlands. It will always be a bummer that Lee is at Iowa instead of Penn State, but he could help Penn State win a title this year anyway.

I am a PSU fan and I hate to admit it but I hope he wins it all this year. How can anyone not like watching Lee wrestle? He attacks from the first whistle and is relentless. His top game is the best I have ever seen and it is fun to watch as he makes Stieber look like a novice with his bar. Okay he has a lot more stiffer competition in the future, but honestly he is going to run through everyone at 125. Nato and Suriano I bet are hoping he stays a redshirt this year. Neither are beating Spencer this year if he stays healthy. Nato still recovering from Fix handling him on the mat and then throwing him through a table afterwards. Plus with his diet of rice cakes he is not going to have the energy to deal with Lee's pace.

Suriano will slow Lee down a bit but he is not as offensive as Lee is. Lee will get a takedown or two on him. I am not sure if Lee can turn Suriano? Now if Nick would have stayed in the PSU room and kept drilling/beating Nico in the room, and also let Cael develop him...
I hope Lee smokes Suriano. I'll have to see a few matches of Lee against good college comp before I make my own assessment. I'm not being vindictive (well, maybe a wee bit). Gotta pull for the PA product.

Reactions: D3wrestler

Speaking of delusion..:rolleyes:

There was literally a chain of posts on HR joking about how much TnT have developed Lee/Warner.

The above poster commented as if that's the actual view on HR. Just completely oblivious.

Who's being oblivious here? In the future, please do us all a favor and try to have a clue before you come here to post.

Who's being oblivious here? In the future, please do us all a favor and try to have a clue before you come here to post.
Bruce,
In all honesty I believe we need to be somewhat more open minded and inviting to guests. If we were to require our friend Too_much_Vodka to have a clue before visiting he would never have the opportunity.

Look u can shit on me bc I'm an Iowa fan. I can take it. But reread this very thread. You have some people saying that post is a sarcastic joke and other people saying that delusion HR posters hold that view. I point out the discrepancy and you guys say I'm the clueless one.

You can circlejerk each other all day. Doesn't change reality or facts.

Anyways let's get this post back on topic. I make one comment calling out BS and it derails the entire thread bc 15 ppl feel the need to quote respond to that one post.

Really hope to see Lee vs. Suriano at midlands. Lee looked outstanding at the UNI open but it's the UNI open.

Look u can shit on me bc I'm an Iowa fan. I can take it. But reread this very thread. You have some people saying that post is a sarcastic joke and other people saying that delusion HR posters hold that view. I point out the discrepancy and you guys say I'm the clueless one.

Anyways let's get this post back on topic. I make one comment calling out BS and it derails the entire thread bc 15 ppl feel the need to quote respond to that one post.

Really hope to see Lee vs. Suriano at midlands. Lee looked outstanding at the UNI open but it's the UNI open.

Did you get any feedback from the letter about sauna use from the "By the book" compliance people at Iowa?

Reactions: diggerpup

So you are saying sarcastic jokes are, or are not understood by HR delusionists?

Who on HR has said anything near that?

Talking out of your ass
This was

I am the "some". I left that comment and told you it was sarcasm. Your ultra thin skin went on to posts in response and others reacted to said response.

Seriously! Does Vodka even post on HR anymore? It is like his new mission in life is to crap up our threads...

Seriously! Does Vodka even post on HR anymore? It is like his new mission in life is to crap up our threads...
Seriously? You do not find him amusing? I mean it is like watching the coyote. Every time he thinks he has a point (which is everytime) the roadrunner beep-beeps him and we all get a laugh.

Reactions: pawrest01

I don't want to crap up your threads. I'd rather lurk, but then I come across some ridiculous bullshit that I call out followed by 15 quote notifications that end up hijacking the thread.

The ignore function is great and if more used it he/she/it would just be posting to itself and I wouldn't be reading threads like this one where I can't see (and have no desire to see) what people are responding to.

Reactions: lionlover
He posts but I have yet to see a conversation of wrestling.

Fanboy posts...check
Message board justice ....check
Copy and paste...check
Regurgitation of others posts.....check
Rampant recycling of his own posts....check

Wrestling ..... his next will be his first

I don't want to crap up your threads. I'd rather lurk, but then I come across some ridiculous bullshit that I call out followed by 15 quote notifications that end up hijacking the thread.
Speaking of BS: I'd rather lurk than post, and not my fault everybody else hijacked the thread. Might be funny if it weren't said so often.

Tk2WQV.gif

He posts but I have yet to see a conversation of wrestling.

Fanboy posts...check
Message board justice ....check
Copy and paste...check
Regurgitation of others posts.....check
Rampant recycling of his own posts....check

Wrestling ..... his next will be his first

Reread above in this thread. I seem to be one of the few that actually commented on Spencer Lee's wrestling. I also tried to redirect the thread back to that topic

Spence Lee? Looking pretty good. I am seriously looking forward to the Midlands.

I hope Lee smokes Suriano. I'll have to see a few matches of Lee against good college comp before I make my own assessment. I'm not being vindictive (well, maybe a wee bit). Gotta pull for the PA product.
will be a close low scoring match

Lee is a beast. Anyone with two eyes can see it. I would like to see him against better competition, but he did what elite kids do to average wrestlers these days. Can't wait to see him at Midlands and I hope he goes this year as he might actually help PSU win the title this year. Curious to see how NATO comes back from his injury in regards to conditioning and maintaining the the cut.

ADVERTISEMENT