ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee

Slight edge to Nick at Midlands. After that, the edge goes to Lee for the remainder of their NCAA careers. Should be some #un matches to watch.

Reactions: diggerpup
Slight edge to Nick at Midlands. After that, the edge goes to Lee for the remainder of their NCAA careers. Should be some un matches to watch.
Part of this response may be driven by my pissed off, but with the Rutgers 125 pounder being stuck in a room that has shown minimal skills in development of elite talent i have to believe the gap between Spencer and the Rutgers' 125 pounder is already widening.

My main reason for giving Nick the slight edge now is that I'm convinced that he's fully rehabbed and in 3 period shape. I don't know if Spencer will be by the end of the month.

Reactions: mn78psu83
My main reason for giving Nick the slight edge now is that I'm convinced that he's fully rehabbed and in 3 period shape. I don't know if Spencer will be by the end of the month.
I get that and you have a point. I just can not get past the idea that Rutgers will change (is changing) the kid, not the kid change the Rutgers program.

Slight edge to Nick at Midlands. After that, the edge goes to Lee for the remainder of their NCAA careers. Should be some #un matches to watch.

Agree 100%. I think Suriano beats the almighty S Lee at Midlands, after that it's practically a toss up with S Lee the slightest of faves.
NATO is a distant, and I do mean distant, third.

Alright. I'll leave you to the circlejerk. See you after nationals.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Look u can shit on me bc I'm an Iowa fan. I can take it. But reread this very thread. You have some people saying that post is a sarcastic joke and other people saying that delusion HR posters hold that view. I point out the discrepancy and you guys say I'm the clueless one.

You can circlejerk each other all day. Doesn't change reality or facts.

Anyways let's get this post back on topic. I make one comment calling out BS and it derails the entire thread bc 15 ppl feel the need to quote respond to that one post.

Really hope to see Lee vs. Suriano at midlands. Lee looked outstanding at the UNI open but it's the UNI open.

Are there any guidelines for vulgar language on this board? Or is it anything goes?

By the tone and the language of this post, it certainly appears that anything goes. Is there some threshold that this poster approached but didn't cross?

Last edited:
Are there any guidelines for vulgar language on this board? Or is it anything goes?

By the tone and the language of this post, it certainly appears that anything goes. Is there some threshold that this poster approached but didn't cross?

No need to make martyrs here. Vodka just needs a hug, not a ban.

Every day he posts, is another hole in the "BWI quick ban hammer" myth.

No need to make martyrs here. Vodka just needs a hug, not a ban.

Even if banishing someone isn't in the cards, I guess I'm asking if this language would typically generate a warning from the moderators. What if another poster decided to use equally vulgar language to tell him what he should do to himself? Would that also be acceptable? There has to be a line that can't be crossed for us to maintain a civil conversation, isn't there?

Reactions: PSUer1989
Even if banishing someone isn't in the cards, I guess I'm asking if this language would typically generate a warning from the moderators. What if another poster decided to use equally vulgar language to tell him what he should do to himself? Would that also be acceptable? There has to be a line that can't be crossed for us to maintain a civil conversation, isn't there?
Widespread use of the Ignore button?

I mean, if his self-restraint fails to approach a 5th grade level, then he has chosen to remove himself from any civil conversations anyway.

Reactions: D3wrestler
people use vulgar language on the BWI Forums all the time. Not sure if shit or circlejerk are ban worthy, imo not.
but if you don't like it, the thing to do is hit the Report button

You guys are being unappreciative. Without Vodka what would we know about wrestling and the superiority of Iowa?

Question for y'all. I don't have anyone on ignore, but if I did, would I see all of the replies to the ignoree? I think that would drive me nuts. o_O
You would, it does.

I don't have a ton on ignore. Spyker and any Sandusky dimwit.

people use vulgar language on the BWI Forums all the time. Not sure if shit or circlejerk are ban worthy, imo not.
but if you don't like it, the thing to do is hit the Report button

Thanks Mark, had forgotten about the report feature. Guess I'm curious what vulgar language is ban worthy.

Is there a way of knowing how many (no names) folks are ignoring you? Part of me will be disappointed with myself if I'm not ignored by at least one person.

Is ignoring yourself an option? Not that I can see, but it appears that I can self-report to the Moderator.

Reactions: slushhead
Is there a way of knowing how many (no names) folks are ignoring you? Part of me will be disappointed with myself if I'm not ignored by at least one person.

Is ignoring yourself an option? Not that I can see, but it appears that I can self-report to the Moderator.

I can put you on ignore if you really want, nothing personal, just wouldnt want you to be disappointed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT