ADVERTISEMENT

Speculation growing that Chase Young will be ruled ineligible for season

This thread has the most ignored posters ever for me. I need to turn it off to have any idea what's going on.

Also, it's been interesting today to find out how many osu fans don't understand that giving someone a loan, especially one that is most likely interest free, is a form of consideration.

Urban forgot.

I’ll bet $1M tonight that Chase Young plays vs PSU in a cpl weeks. They are fast tracking, with their NCAA partners, the conclusion that Mr Young has no wrong-doing with respect to this matter. I know da O$U and NCAA cartels. Bad, bad people.

I’ll bet $1M tonight that Chase Young plays vs PSU in a cpl weeks. They are fast tracking, with their NCAA partners, the conclusion that Mr Young has no wrong-doing with respect to this matter. I know da O$U and NCAA cartels. Bad, bad people.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t play. The timing of this coming out before this stretch isnt coincidence, they know what they’re doing and they’re good at it.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t play. The timing of this coming out before this stretch isnt coincidence, they know what they’re doing and they’re good at it.
Yep, OSU are seasoned pros at this type of crap. Plus, the timing couldn't be any better for them with the new NCAA regulations just recently passed and set to take place in a year or two. 10 years ago, this would have been a big deal.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
If this was Jimmah he would blame this so called friend with loans abunch of crap our enemies make up to destroy the progress!

Yep, OSU are seasoned pros at this type of crap. Plus, the timing couldn't be any better for them with the new NCAA regulations just recently passed and set to take place in a year or two. 10 years ago, this would have been a big deal.

Jimmy bypasses all this loan stuff by just giving recruits parents jobs at UM.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Just proves there's a way around everything. Release the Wolverine in Michigan Football.

Seems like the high water mark was last season when UMich finished second in the division. It'll be back to the Harbaugh-esque third place (or worse) finish this year. So yeah, release that wolverine!!!

Seems like the high water mark was last season when UMich finished second in the division. It'll be back to the Harbaugh-esque third place (or worse) finish this year. So yeah, release that wolverine!!!
Nope. Jim and UM tied OSU for the 2018 B1G East championship - both finished wit 8-1 records. GO BLUE !!!!!

11 pages into a Chase Young thread, and we've reached the point where we've exhausted the generic OSU trolls and we're now on to more people getting baited by the resident OSU troll who's living out his wet dream of being a Michigan fan.

Anyways, I heard wolve1972 knew about both Strauss and UM grad Nassar

Nope. Jim and UM tied OSU for the 2018 B1G East championship - both finished wit 8-1 records. GO BLUE !!!!!

Isn't that cute. Wolfie thinks that if you lose the head to head tiebreaker you can still consider your team a champion.

Sounds like the OSU logic back in 2005.

Reactions: seminnylion
Any chance this is a result of Zach Smith talking? Didn't he promise revenge? It makes sense considering the timing.:)

Reactions: SUPERTODD
11 pages into a Chase Young thread, and we've reached the point where we've exhausted the generic OSU trolls and we're now on to more people getting baited by the resident OSU troll who's living out his wet dream of being a Michigan fan.

Anyways, I heard wolve1972 knew about both Strauss and UM grad Nassar
Seriously ? OSU ? Good Lord !!!!

I'll be very disappointed if Chase Young doesn't play against us. I love watching him play and that non-stop motor. But OSU is more than just one player and it should still be a great game, with or without him.

I'll be very disappointed if Chase Young doesn't play against us. I love watching him play and that non-stop motor. But OSU is more than just one player and it should still be a great game, with or without him.
He'll play against both PSU and UM. Both will SMOKE OSU !!!!! Take it to the bank.

Not me. I want PSU to win. Him being out gives us a better chance to win. If a flu bug broke out in the Columbus locker room that wouldn't bother me a bit either.

Reactions: AWS1022
Why is THE Ohio State University the best football team in the state of Ohio, the Bengals and Browns included?

Because THE Ohio State doesn't have a salary cap.
Because the Browns and Bengals suck. The Buckeyes do not. There isn't much competition.

Because suspensions don't and shouldn't be given out based on who the upcoming opponents are.
you should head back down to your bedroom now..your rebuttals are getting more and more juvenile ..good night junior ... if you could only look at your 'facts' a little more objectively ..you would see how weak they look ..you would have to be a very naive person to agree with them ..take a break and sleep on it until the morning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT