ADVERTISEMENT

Speculation growing that Chase Young will be ruled ineligible for season

100% chance - pre-planned. NCAA also has an out to extend past 2 games if the media blowback level is high. Media playing their part and vastly discussing when the return to play will be rather than the tip o’ the iceberg cars/ money at DinerO$U
It will not be more than two games. Young will miraculously be back on the field against us...mark it down.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet in this thread but you may recall that last year when Urban was suspended he was allowed back for the Penn State game. Same MO at play for Young I suspect.

Urby is a good football coach.

He is also a self-serving hypocritical c^cks^cker of the highest order.
He has probably reached the point where his self-serving bullshit just flows out of his mouth by pure reflex - not requiring the least bit of consideration of intent.
I agree with this except for the first line. He is a great football coach.

;):)
Go

Shoot

Yourself.

Do

The

World

A

Favor

:)

Is that sufficient attention for you? Or do you also want to lick my balls, while you’re down there sticking your nose in my ass?

Anonymous Pussy-Boy

That would be the closest anyone has ever come to wetting your dick. Sorry to say you're gonna have to stick to jerking off to your fantasies of one-upping Dambly.

Rant on, Truste...err....pissed off BWI poster!! :) ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: EdH85
Herby just said 4 games but OSU will appeal.
Yeah this was already in the works, Said 4 games but will be two for good behavior what a Joke. Braking rules is good behavior. Young should be gone the rest of the year and OSU should give up every win that he was playing after taken the money.

Yeah this was already in the works, Said 4 games but will be two for good behavior what a Joke. Brake rules is good behavior. Young should gone the rest of the year and OSU should give every win that he was playing after taken the money.
Good behavior. Lol. Desmond also said "hopefully he'll be back for PSU". SMFH

The facts of the case show the absurdity of the NCAA. It’s not like he took money from an agent or booster and bought a Lamborghini. He took some $ from a family friend and flew his girlfriend to a bowl game. I suppose the rules are the rules. But this to me doesn’t merit a suspension.

The facts of the case show the absurdity of the NCAA. It’s not like he took money from an agent or booster and bought a Lamborghini. He took some $ from a family friend and flew his girlfriend to a bowl game. I suppose the rules are the rules. But this to me doesn’t merit a suspension.
Wait, I thought it was a loan....wait, I thought it was to fly his parents to the game...wait, if it was just to fly his girlfriend to the game then should it have been over $5,000? Can the Bucknuts please get the story straight? This hasn’t been a very organized story creation, I’m disappointed...they’re usually much better than this at lying.

Reactions: Ski
Seems like a lot of spin going on here - I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle but the story on its face doesn’t add up and that usually means we don’t know the real truth yet and maybe never will.

What is being reported is that Chase took a loan from someone He knew since the summer before he enrolled at OSU. The loan technically violates ncaa rules because he did not know this person before his recruitment by OSU began. It is being reported that he will be suspended for 2 games which would be consistent with what Ha Ha Clinton Dix got. Frankly OSU could win those games with me at defensive end. I don’t see that he did anything to deserve a longer suspension

What is being reported is that Chase took a loan from someone He knew since the summer before he enrolled at OSU. The loan technically violates ncaa rules because he did not know this person before his recruitment by OSU began. It is being reported that he will be suspended for 2 games which would be consistent with what Ha Ha Clinton Dix got. Frankly OSU could win those games with me at defensive end. I don’t see that he did anything to deserve a longer suspension
And you can't see that's why they self reported now?

I find it interesting that the loan was from 2018 and paid off "a few months ago." If not an installment plan (i.e., paying off each month), seems very convenient timing for loan payoff, epiphany by the school, and timing of the report.

I'm withholding comment until this story is done evolving. The OSU spin meisters are far from finished with this. The NCAA and The Big 10 are busy little beavers too.

I find it interesting that the loan was from 2018 and paid off "a few months ago." If not an installment plan (i.e., paying off each month), seems very convenient timing for loan payoff, epiphany by the school, and timing of the report.
I think you hit the key to this whole thing. If he can prove he paid it off, the penalty will be less severe. If not, bye bye

4 games (which sounds fair) will be reduced to 2 (which isn't enough IMO). The NCAA's a joke but we've always known that.

Oh well, at least if Penn State's beats Ohio State with Chase Young on the field no one can claim we wouldn't have if he played.

Let's get back to hating Michigan and tOSU instead of beating up our team.

Seams that tO$U has an insider on the compliance committee.

From article linked below:

"As a member of the SAR Committee, Ohio State assistant athletic director for compliance Paia LaPalombara will have to recuse herself from the decision-making process."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-de-chase-young-as-possible-suspension-looms/

Last edited:
Reactions: PearlSUJam
Let's get back to hating Michigan and tOSU instead of beating up our team.

Seams that tO$U has an insider on the compliance committee.

From article linked below:

"As a member of the SAR Committee, Ohio State assistant athletic director for compliance Paia LaPalombara will have to recuse herself from the decision-making process."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-de-chase-young-as-possible-suspension-looms/
Even if it is two games now, He will be out for PSU.

Last edited:

Don’t do the crime , if you can’t do the time .

Last edited:
I thought he was the one that reported the 4 game suspension?
Herbstreit is an a-hole and goes with the popular opinion. Even some of the OSU fans can't stand him. If OSU can prove he repaid the money, he'll get two games. Still a lot of "ifs" yet to be determined

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT