Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Who wins Iowa vs. Michigan State?

I like how both teams play but Michigan State will be the best team Iowa has faced all year. Cook will be the best QB the Hawkeyes will have faced all year as well. Spartans in a close low scoring (by today's CFB standards) game.

Sparty is as healthy as they've been all year and they're more battle tested having handled a much harder slate of games. MSU wins 31-20

I like how both teams play but Michigan State will be the best team Iowa has faced all year. Cook will be the best QB the Hawkeyes will have faced all year as well. Spartans in a close low scoring (by today's CFB standards) game.
Iowa is good by virtue of an easy schedule. Michigan State is good on merit. Beyond that, Iowa fans are the 2nd worst in the conference, ahead of only Rutgers. I will hope for a Michigan State blowout and will rejoice if it happens.

Iowa will take the first opportunity to drive Cooks shoulder into the turf.
They play rough.

Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT