ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Day 1 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any further word on the man of mystery, Mr. Teasedale? He has the perfect name: a story and tale of tease.

Fans seduced and abandoned once again.

Any further word on the man of mystery, Mr. Teasedale? He has the perfect name: a story and tale of tease.

Fans seduced and abandoned once again.

I believe he did not make weight but is still set to wrestle in January.

Schedule for the Scuffle (I assume this is Central Time Zone but I'm not certain)

Monday, December 31st

Noon McKenzie Arena & Maclellan Gym Open for Practice until 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 1st
9:00 a.m. Doors Open for Spectators
10:00 a.m. Pigtail Round
10:45 a.m. Championship Round of 32
1:30 p.m.* 1st Round of Consolations
2:15 p.m.* Championship Round of 16
4:00 p.m.* 2nd Round of Consolations
5:45 p.m.* 3rd Round of Consolations
7:30 p.m. Championship Quarterfinals & 4th Round of Consolations
Wednesday, January 2nd
9:00 a.m. Doors Open for Spectators
10:00 a.m. 5th Round of Consolation
12:00 p.m. Championship Semifinals
Consolation Quarterfinals
2:00 p.m.* Consolation Semifinals
7:00 p.m. Championship Finals & Medal Matches
* Denotes approximate start times.
We will have hard start times for the opening matches each day, Championship Round of 32, Championship Quarterfinals and Consolation Round 4, Championship Semifinals & Consolation Quarterfinals and Championship Finals & Medal Matches.

Reactions: sneedram55
Upcoming matches:

Bison mat 3
RBY mat 6
Schnupp mat 7
Teske mat 8

I thought the exact same thing. He looks a lot more cut.

Could be maybe it's better resolution by FLO?
Could be maybe he's working his way down to 157 to challenge Jason?
Could be maybe he's sick of @LemonPie 's mancrush on Cassar and is making a statement that he needs a calendar?

Chance better bring his A+ game or he's in for a can of...

I thought Manville looked lean as well!

Reactions: diggerpup
Thompkins has to catch that punt and they aren't punting back out of their end zone. Kentucky players talking a lot of smack in-game. Think that'll wake the Lion up.

Reactions: mcruny42
Sort of. It’s mostly Cornell alums, Cornell recruits deferring enrollment and some other high schoolers who go elsewhere (Ex. Binghamton kids like DePrez).

It’s Cornell’s method of skirting the Ivy rule of no redshirting. Certain kids don’t enroll and end up taking a post grad year working out with the club team.
They often do enroll but either at TC3, the local community college, or take 6 credits at Cornell or Binghamton.

All up and up.

Thompkins has to catch that punt and they aren't punting back out of their end zone. Kentucky players talking a lot of smack in-game. Think that'll wake the Lion up.
After watching UK mess up catching a kick-off on same end of the field, suggests that Thompkins may lost the punt in the sun. If that's true, better to just let it bounce and get away.

Montoya techs Schnupp. I swear Montoya wrestled Nico or McKnight one year. What is he 31?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT