ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Day 1 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R1 165: Manville vs. Trey Watson (UT-Chattanooga)

Per 1
Nothing thru 1:30. Manville gets the TD, 2-0. Watson out after 19 sec, 2-1. End. RT @ 19 sec for Manville

Per 2
Manville takes bottom. He's up and out in 9 sec, 3-1. Manville with a quick TD, 5-1. Manville with a nice ride, and gets RT over 1 min. End. RT @ 1:52 for Manville

Per 3
Watson takes neutral. Stall warning on Watson. Manville in deep on a shot, a bit of a scramble, and the TD is awarded, 7-1. Watson out, and Manville in quickly with another TD, 9-2. Watson is out, 9-3. Manville with another TD, 11-3. With 2:25 in RT, it's a 12-3 Major for Manville!

Rasheed on deck mat #8 after the Joe Smith match currently going on.

Does anyone have any advice on how to watch two matches live on flow? I can get both matches up however only one will stream live the other new one needs to be paused.

Does anyone have any advice on how to watch two matches live on flow? I can get both matches up however only one will stream live the other new one needs to be paused.
Click the little camera icon down at the bottom of the screen

Camera icon at bottom of screen > choose '2 Live Streams'

I have two browsers up (chrome and firefox) and can get two streams in each, or one and the floarena.

R1 184: Rasheed vs. Jonathan Loew (FLWC)

Per 1
Missed the beginning ... picking up at 4-2, Rasheed (2 TDs, and 2 escs). Rasheed in on a head inside single, they scramble, and Rasheed ends up with the TD, 6-2. Stall warning on Loew. Rasheed had Loew flattened. Another stall warning for a point, 7-2.

Per 2
Rasheed takes bottom. He's up, taken back down, to his base, turns, and is out, 8-2. Loew seems more active than he was. Rasheed in on a single, trying to pull it in, Lowe dropped over the shoulders, and a stalemate with 10 sec. End. RT @ 1:21 for Rasheed

Per 3
Loew takes neutral. Loew shoots, and Rasheed sprawls. stalemate. Rasheed in on a single, and gets behind for the TD, 10-2. 1 min left. Loew is flattened, again. RT over 2 min. Stall warning for a point, 11-2. With 2:34 of RT, it's a 12-2 Major for Rasheed!

In all honesty, I think Tom needs to pin a post at the top of the board regarding Flo and Track Wrestling and how to work both systems. Lol I'm quite surprised someone hasn't gone postal with what everybody goes through.

Is the Finger Lakes Wrestling Club entirely made up of Cornell redshirts? Edit..I meant entered in the Scuffle. I realize they have youth and HS wrestlers.

Camera icon at bottom of screen > choose '2 Live Streams'
With my iPad, I get two screens up by clicking two live streams. However when I click the play button the other stream pauses. If I push the other play button the other stream pauses. Is there any trick to getting both streams live at the same time, or can’t that be done?

Reactions: gdcaracci
With my iPad, I get two screens up by clicking two live streams. However when I click the play button the other stream pauses. If I push the other play button the other stream pauses. Is there any trick to getting both streams live at the same time, or can’t that be done?
That could relate to iPad functionality b/c clicking two live streams in a browser results in a two live streams on one screen, not separate tabs.

Reactions: liex26
Is the Finger Lakes Wrestling Club entirely made up of Cornell redshirts?

Sort of. It’s mostly Cornell alums, Cornell recruits deferring enrollment and some other high schoolers who go elsewhere (Ex. Binghamton kids like DePrez).

It’s Cornell’s method of skirting the Ivy rule of no redshirting. Certain kids don’t enroll and end up taking a post grad year working out with the club team.

Reactions: JimNazium
Above the mat # there is a drop down. Make sure the tab is on "live view"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT