ADVERTISEMENT

Rivera vs Micic right now

I had this dual on and thought, wait, I didn't hear any hype about this at all... But apparently no one knew.

Good on Rivera for bumping up but Micic is on another tier and it doesn't appear Rivera has anything for him.

Micic up 4-1 after one, 2+ minutes RT.

Please enlighten. What could Rivera weigh for this match considering the rules for weight loss?

I'd imagine he weighed in at 125... got in deep twice that would be a finish on every 125 (including Spencer). Micic is incredible. Awesome of Rivera to bump up and for NW to give him the chance knowing they were gonna lose anyways.

Jennings also beet Mason Parris which is interesting.

My guess is the same as others, probably weighed in at 125. By rule, he could have weighed over a pound more than that, wrestled 133, and still be able to go 125 next weekend.

Reactions: wrestlinPSU
I missed this match. How did it go down. Would think Parris to quick even though he giving up a ton of weight

Honestly missed it too. Was just passing time on twitter when I saw a bunch of Rivera is bumping tweets and ran to the TV.

Jennings certainly doesn't have the 'look' of your typicalt top 4 guy, but the kid keeps on winning. My hat's off to him.

Last edited:
Jennings looked hurt pretty bad when he injury defaulted here in Evanston two weeks ago against Stoll. Surprised by today’s result given that.

Through 2, Pantaleo looking really good...three takedowns for, none against, as he's up on Deakin 6-4.

3rd Period: After an escape by Pantaleo, Deakin coming on. Two takedowns makes it 8-8!! Pantaleo unable to stop the Deakin onslaught in the 3rd, Deakin wins 11-9.

Wow, Pants has a very tough defense, that's a lot of takedowns. I still think Deakin is the #2 in that class, even after the Berger loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT