ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St vs Liberty in bowl game?

Tulane is losing to SMU 26-14 with 1:30 left. Does this make Liberty the highest ranked G5? Penn St vs Liberty in the Peach bowl? Might be better to get bumped down to the Citrus Bowl for the better matchup.
I think someone shit himself.

I don't think that will happen....Liberty has 0 Losses and SMU has 2 losses. If SMU had one loss you could justify it. Also, Liberty was ranked last week in the CFB Poll and SMU wasn't....a couple of key factors there.

I don't think that will happen....Liberty has 0 Losses and SMU has 2 losses. If SMU had one loss you could justify it. Also, Liberty was ranked last week in the CFB Poll and SMU wasn't....a couple of key factors there.
SMU soundly defeated a team that was ahead of Liberty in the rankings whose only loss to Ole’ Miss without their starting QB.

Liberty hasn’t played a Power 5 conference team.

Should be interesting.

SMU soundly defeated a team that was ahead of Liberty in the rankings whose only loss to Ole’ Miss without their starting QB.

Liberty hasn’t played a Power 5 conference team.

Should be interesting.
Agreed....but the 0 Loss versus 2 Loss argument is the issue. If SMU had 1 loss, it would be easy to go with SMU but they had 2 losses and one with a team that had a losing record.

Agreed....but the 0 Loss versus 2 Loss argument is the issue. If SMU had 1 loss, it would be easy to go with SMU but they had 2 losses and one with a team that had a losing record.
But they could revert to the Infamous Out Card excuse created by the OSU shill Captain Kirk ... The Blind Eye Test... 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT