ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

Rutgers knew that PSU would try to exploit their run defense so Rahne wanted to throw Rutgers off their game plan by not doing what would be expected (not running).

Ironically my post referenced a great tackle for loss by 11
Genius, Rahne, genius.

I was just going to post "that's the way you finish a game"....lol...

I think someone should pin this post somewhere so we can all look back at it when he gets drafted in the first round two years from now at LB.
Please DO. And I hope you are right. I want him to succeed and I will gladly eat those words if that happens.

Ahh, what would a game be without a fumble by Sanders in plus territory.

News flash for the fan boys here. There is way too much talent on this team for them to be playing like they have this year. There are some holes on the roster still but this is a WAY underachieving team. If you don't see that Jim Jones will pour you a drink.

And the coaching on this team .. woof.

Reactions: zubrus1
Well, as a wise man once said:
You are never as bad as you look when you win...
or something like that...

Reactions: psu7113
Thank goodness this game was a win. That's like kissing your first cousin and saying, "well, better than kissing a frog".

Stop with the Rahne and Trace blaiming. This falls on Franklin. He should have already recognized the ineffectiveness of Trace. It’s nlt Trace’s fault he stinks. Same with rahne.

No way an elite coach would keep trotting out a terrible QB.

If he wants to have a shot at Ny6 trace has to sit next week. Otherwise we go 8-4. Mediocre.
And a late year entry for dumbest post of the year.

Reactions: Aloha T
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT