ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Rutgers Official Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the PSU - Rutgers game. If responding to another post, please use the quote function.

We Are ...

- always happy to watch PSU play a game
- curious to see who will play for PSU
- aware that Fairgambit Enterprises feels this PSU's natural rival
- not sure if we agree with @fairgambit, but never take a B1G conference game lightly

... Penn State!!!!

Why are we deferring? Why did they run that play first? We didn’t score on the first series, we’re in deep trouble. This is not a NY6 bowl team since we’re not winning by 30 in the first quarter.

I thought I would get a jump on the early game bitching.

Why are we deferring? Why did they run that play first? We didn’t score on the first series, we’re in deep trouble. This is not a NY6 bowl team since we’re not winning by 30 in the first quarter.

I thought I would get a jump on the early game bitching.

Easy,it hasn’t started yet! Lol

I’m watching the game in a bar with a gathering for lehigh-lafayette. The bar will have audio for that game. Duh.

Sounds like an amazing atmosphere for the BIG RIVALRY game!

Lets go State!

Great first possession. McSorley missed Hamler twice. Three and out.

Trace really missing all those now well performing nfl wr and te’s. Those guys caught all his garbage

Reactions: zubrus1
Worst run defense in the country so naturally Rahne opens up with three straight passes. Just awful.
The first play was good and would have been a big pick up had TM hit Hamler in stride. A decent pass would have resulted in about 15 yard gain.....but alas he throws wayyy behind him

Reactions: Nittanyfarmer
Has there ever been a 3-0 ASS. BEATING. :eek: ? We could have something like that today.

ADVERTISEMENT